Sponsored

Anyone Going to the Mustang Museum (NC) Grand Opening in April?

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Is anyone on this forum planning on going to the Mustang Owners Museum Grand Opening and 55th Anniversary Mustang Celebration Car Show April 16-20th at the Charlotte Motorsport Speedway in North Carolina? I wasnt able to attend the 50th Anniversary show, but planning on going to the 55th Celebration

If you are not aware of the show its https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/grand-opening--55-years-of-mustang-event.html
Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
First I have heard about this, doubt I go. Maybe if it was a one day event, but I gotta make the money

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
I'll be around. We live approx. 5 miles from the museum. Just a word of advise. If you're planning to go now you'll have to stay in one of the surrounding cities/towns. All of the motel's are completely booked. As Barney Fife would say, "It's big". There is a caravan starting in Washington State heading south to pick up I-40 east, and they will be picking up cars as they go. They are going for the biggest Mustang caravan record.

OP
OP
NoReins

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
havent heard numbers yet, but they are expecting to have over 1000 cars so they can break the Parade of Mustang world record which is like 950 Mustangs that was set in Mexico

JimInTexas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Orange Fury, PP1, 10AT, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Safe/Smart, 401A, GT350 Black Spoiler
Is anyone on this forum planning on going to the Mustang Owners Museum Grand Opening and 55th Anniversary Mustang Celebration Car Show April 16-20th at the Charlotte Motorsport Speedway in North Carolina? I wasnt able to attend the 50th Anniversary show, but planning on going to the 55th Celebration

If you are not aware of the show its https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/grand-opening--55-years-of-mustang-event.html
I will be driving out there from Dallas. Already booked the hotel but havent had a chance to register for any events yet.

Sponsored

JimInTexas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Orange Fury, PP1, 10AT, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Safe/Smart, 401A, GT350 Black Spoiler

Actually I just registered for the main event, along with the Wed. Night birthday dinner and the Guinness record parade on Thursday.

OP
OP
NoReins

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Actually I just registered for the main event, along with the Wed. Night birthday dinner and the Guinness record parade on Thursday.
I haven't registered yet, but i got the Hotel booked (i hope) havent received the confirmation yet....said it may take 2 business days to get it.......i am planning on leaving PA early Wednesday morning and arrive in the afternoon. Will probably register for the Thursday parade, when i register for the show.
Sponsored