Sponsored

Adaptive Cruise Control in Bad Traffic

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
I don't use Cruise enough in the first place and it Does Not Actually Stop the Car to Avoid an Accident.
My understanding is that the collision mitigation feature works independently of the cruise control -- it would be active at all times (if desired).

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
for the rain sensing wipers what actually happens when there is a huge bug or a multitude of bugs that splat on the windshield? does it turn on and smear the guts all over? just curious...lol

JoelinNOVA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 R
How does acc interact with a manual trans?
Usually with a stick if it slows down to need a gear change once you touch the clutch ACC will shut off. W the 5.0 so much power it shouldn't be a problem

IGJoe2192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Automobile
I was unsure about ACC until now. Living in rural Mississippi, it's not often I even have a car in front of me haha. So I will pass on that option. I have had rain sensing wipers on a couple vehicles and didn't like them. It was either not wiping fast enough or it was wiping like crazy when it wasn't necessary. I remember multiple occasions last spring in my jeep Overland when I would be in a downpour and having to manually increase wiper speed because it was not keeping the windscreen clear enough to see the road. So I am just going to save that money. It rains pretty much every day in the spring here but summers are long and bone dry. Maybe if I were in Seattle I would give it a 4th chance
Believe it or not here in Seattle our summers are more dry than L.A.
Sponsored