• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: FULLY LOADED!!! 3p Airlift kit ready to install

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
For sale is a fully loaded 3p airlift kit. This kit includes a polished 4 gallon tank, 3p Manifold, upgraded 3/8 lines (instead of the 1/4), upgraded dual 444c compressors with integrated 2nd compressor harness (instead of singe), 3p controller and accessory port in the tank (for blow gun or other Acc.)
I have left it completely intact for easy install including the main harness and 2 compressor harness being in zip tieded together and full length for easy routing . I have even including my terminals for the battery, wiring to the cabin for controller, 3p controller in perfect condition, lengthy fuse wiring, labeled air lines, condensation purge, and ALL the necessary hardware.
This kit is in great condition only used for 4K miles at most!! Total I paid around $3600 with all the upgrades but need to let this go as I'm looking at new cars. $2800 firm is the price, willing to split stippling we can discuss. As described this kit is well above the standard kit you see on most sites, the 2 444c compressors made fill up incredibly fast and the 3/8 limes make air out and up instantaneous, I spared no expense on this kit and have only had it for 11 months.
264hp20.jpg

23k69mr.jpg

fkxnad.jpg

2qce4h3.jpg

snhvfl.jpg

20p2984.jpg
2e0r3vq.jpg
View attachment 317267 View attachment 317268
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

joshy5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
how long was this installed? and just a heads up this is within 50$ of what someone can get this exact kit for NEW using a distributor....2860$ shipped

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
how long was this installed? and just a heads up this is within 50$ of what someone can get this exact kit for NEW using a distributor....2860$ shipped
Install took about 7 hours, pretty easy to be honest.
As for pricing your a bit off in your estimate. Even with the Black Friday 20% off deal it’s still over 3k shipped (remember this isn’t your basic kit, include all the upgrades and dual 444c compressors and harness). Unfortunately I can’t offer Black Friday discounts , any other month that price is the normal $3650 listed.
14o13jr.png

DeadLoad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
Front bag is leaking fluid and has corrosion?

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Front bag is leaking fluid and has corrosion?
I’m not sure i understand your question, these are air struts there isn’t any fluid to leak...
What you see is they are wet as I washed them with soap and water to remove dirt and grime.
As for corrosion, Unlikely but maybe on the belt straps which arnt functionally used for tightening and loosening. Idk what you see is what they are.

Sponsored

DeadLoad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
Depending on where you live condensation can accumulate inside all these parts. So seeing fluid coming out of the line Is concern. Especially with corrosion around the top. The kit looks ok. No where near "perfect condition" though.

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Depending on where you live condensation can accumulate inside all these parts. So seeing fluid coming out of the line Is concern. Especially with corrosion around the top. The kit looks ok. No where near "perfect condition" though.
Your decribing a very hot and humid place which cetinely isn’t Boston. Separately, what your describing is the function of the condensation purge being put “upstream” at the tank. All condensation is evacuated and trapped in that tank. To get liquid all the way thru your lines and into front struts isn’t realistic. You’d literally have to neglect your purge for years in a hot and humid place which isn’t applicable for me. In the year I owned the tank was drained and refilled 3 times and the purge tank released multiple times a week.
Obviously the water from washing them is confusing you. There is no water in the bag nor the line, your incorrectly seeing that. As for condition, I feel I have described and priced them appropriately.

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic Metal
Hi,

I clicked on this ad as I have been contemplating bags for my new stang however I am not ready to buy. Reason I am posting is there seems to be some confusion regarding the condensation and I think I know what DeadLoad is referring too.

In your first pic, the two front bags are visible with a stainless braided line which is resting on what appears to be a white towel. The base of that line, which is resting on the white towel appears to have had liquid of sorts leak out in a brownish color onto the towel. I too would be concerned about water having been released into the bag which may or may not cause some form of corrosion.

However, I am only trying to help clear the confusion as an unbiased party as I am not ready to buy any suspension components.

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

I clicked on this ad as I have been contemplating bags for my new stang however I am not ready to buy. Reason I am posting is there seems to be some confusion regarding the condensation and I think I know what DeadLoad is referring too.

In your first pic, the two front bags are visible with a stainless braided line which is resting on what appears to be a white towel. The base of that line, which is resting on the white towel appears to have had liquid of sorts leak out in a brownish color onto the towel. I too would be concerned about water having been released into the bag which may or may not cause some form of corrosion.

However, I am only trying to help clear the confusion as an unbiased party as I am not ready to buy any suspension components.

Apparently washing these with soap and water was the worst thing I could have done. I really don’t have much else to say on this topic, the dirty water is run off as I let them sit on the plastic wrap you see. There is a ton of dirty water on that plastic wrap but I do notice it is under the leader line which is the stainless line you refer to. The kit comes with 2 new stainless leader lines if you want to replace but like I said There isn’t any liquid in them. I even unthreaded the leader lines last night, took a a blow gun thru the line (nothing came out), shook the bag ( no liquid noise) and left them upside to “drain”. Came back this morning and not a drop of water was released. I really don’t know what else to say on this topic seems like we are beating a dead horse.
(In the future I will not be cleaning parts before they go on sale apparently as it cause to much confusion)

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Bumpp

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Bump make me an offer

Keithmiguel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT California Special
$2500 with shipping cost split to Houston?