Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
What is the significance of the "K' on the dash plaque? What does it designate other than Production.

Thanks
The K desiginates the 2019 model year. Everyone with any form of a 2019 Mustang has a K in their VIN. 2018’s have a J.
Sponsored

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
FWIW, I paid below MSRP for mine and I ordered it personally (with all options), not a stock floor model.

1966 2+2 289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
supercharged V8 Jaguar
I paid $1200 below MSRP for my Bullitt...

View attachment 315567

View attachment 315568
Hay El Guapin. I am glad to see that somebody got a bullitt for below MSRP, I ordered mine in Feb but when it arrived the dealer demanded $62K. So I started looking for other options and found an 18 Ruby Red Shelby GT350 for 62K. Yes I paid more than my budget but I love this car. 526 HP and goes like VOODOO magic. Looking forward to the Ford performance driving school that is included in the purchase price of the GT350. We should all take our GT's to the track, it's the only way to get the most out of our cars and keep a drivers license.

Sponsored

u2risky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - PP - Guard
Does anyone know of any Bullitt's for MSRP is Los Angeles area?
Most dealer websites list them at MSRP, but at the lot ADM is prevalent.

I have found a few at MSRP, but I do not want the Recaro seats.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Does anyone know of any Bullitt's for MSRP is Los Angeles area?
Most dealer websites list them at MSRP, but at the lot ADM is prevalent.

I have found a few at MSRP, but I do not want the Recaro seats.
Chino Hills Ford, although showing $5K ADM on their addendum sticker, will negotiate down to MSRP with some old fashioned hardball negotiations.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Seems most dealers are asking for MSRP in the Philly area. A couple say +5, only 1 says +10. I'm looking to grab one up next month after my yearly raise. In my area even 2018 GT350's have been reliably had and sitting on lots for MSRP. One dealer is even sitting on multiple 350R's for nearly 6 months.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
The dealer I bought from was asking 5 over even though there website said MSRP. Even though that pissed me off, I let them make me an offer to include my '15 GT trade-in. Eventually they came done to my price which was 1k below sticker plus a great price for the '15.

My only regret is I wish I would've given other dealers the same chance instead of just saying no to their offers and not negotiating. Could've had a Bullitt a lot sooner.

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
The dealer I bought from was asking 5 over even though there website said MSRP. Even though that pissed me off, I let them make me an offer to include my '15 GT trade-in. Eventually they came done to my price which was 1k below sticker plus a great price for the '15.

My only regret is I wish I would've given other dealers the same chance instead of just saying no to their offers and not negotiating. Could've had a Bullitt a lot sooner.
Main thing is that you got one at a good and fair price.

It is unfortunate that some dealerships force people to go to such lengths, but, that happens when some think they can make a quick buck.

I know plenty here slam those dealers and call them down pretty vocally. I definitely don't like them, but, to be honest, they are acting no differently than many individuals do when they think they can make a quick buck. It can certainly bring out the worst in people.

Congrats on the new ride. How do you like it compared to your 2015 GT?

A lot of folks have compared pricing (often incorrectly) and declared that "they" think the Bullitt is over priced. My feelings are that when you option a GT out as closely as possible, including optional extra price paint, etc., and add the cost of the Shelby GT350 intake manifold, CAI, etc., the Bullitt is very well priced. Also, I feel that the Bullitt has a really nice balance of power/handling/ride that suits me better than any other Mustang available.

Enjoy your new ride!

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
It's so much better than my 15. I didn't have the PP though. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. The only better on the 15 is the hood.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
I don’t know if this is the right place for this or not, but there are 3 Bullitt’s on my local dealer lot. Was there getting my first service done on my ‘18 EBPP and saw two DHG and one Shadow Black. I only looked at one of the window stickers - a DHG with Recaro’s for $53k. The other DHG didn’t have a window sticker, and I didn’t check the black one as I only saw it on the way out. I didn’t notice any extra markup stickers, so maybe good prices?

https://www.5starford.com/inventory...t=bullitt+sort=_score,desc,,display_price,asc

I have no affiliation with this dealership, I’ve only done buseness with them once, and that was this morning’s oil change.

Happy hunting!
D80CFAD1-CCA1-4A9A-A8A1-AD67DEFBA46B.jpeg
C14472CA-1624-454A-9796-9B82D5A05EBF.jpeg

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I've been looking for a while. There are nearly a thousand for sale. One lot has 11. This is probably the time to buy.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I noticed that the black ones seem a bit cheaper. I wonder if Ford requests the larger dealers take so many black ones?

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Holy cats, I never would have guessed. I would love to have one, but they weren't a priority for me when I was in the market. They'd be a great toy, though.
Sponsored