Shop that can do lowering spring install

GunsUpGoon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Cheap is a relative term, what were you looking to spend?
One advantage of using them is they do some of the best alignments in DFW. So after the install, they can get your suspension properly aligned.
They quoted me $650-780 for the job. WTF!
Sponsored

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic Metal
any update on this? I need to get an alignment done as well but do not want to take it to the stealership near me (Grand Prairie Ford).

I show BACA Diesel is about 30 miles from me, I think that I should be okay to drive that far (just added sub frame bushings, bushing alignment kit and Boomba trans mount). Will have the BMR toe links in as soon as I get them in the mail so will probably be a couple of weeks before I make it out that way.

I like the dealership just not sure if they can get the most out of my lowered car as I do not have all of the adjustment tools (caster/camber plates, rear camber arms...)

FISH_L3G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp in Competition Orange, 86 Corvette, 2012 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
any update on this? I need to get an alignment done as well but do not want to take it to the stealership near me (Grand Prairie Ford).

I show BACA Diesel is about 30 miles from me, I think that I should be okay to drive that far (just added sub frame bushings, bushing alignment kit and Boomba trans mount). Will have the BMR toe links in as soon as I get them in the mail so will probably be a couple of weeks before I make it out that way.

I like the dealership just not sure if they can get the most out of my lowered car as I do not have all of the adjustment tools (caster/camber plates, rear camber arms...)

I don't foresee any issue of you driving the car a few miles before you have the alignment corrected. I would suggest reaching out to Gear Head performance in South Arlington and see if they can give ya a quote.

GreesyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
Baca Diesel hands down. They'll do your springs for $350 or less. I got a repeat customer discount lol. They did an X pipe, cradle lockout, springs, alignment bushings, mud flaps, jacking rails, alignment bolts, and even welded the X pipe in for less than what I've seen other shops quote for just the spring install. He did it all in one day too but I have had my cobra in there 3 or 4 times too but it's a great shop with quality work and people with fair, fast and honest work
Where is BACA located??

Sponsored

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 401A with Active Exhaust

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

GreesyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
Lol. It's a few miles...
Had BACA Performance do my install. Had it done in one day for all the IRS upgrades including the forward control arm bushings. Fair price, quality work very happy with it. After an alignment it handles like a dream. I can cut corners at speeds I never would have attempted before. NVH is much less than I expected. I can feel the motor vibrate at idle, which is kinda cool, but I have the steeda engine mounts too. I would definitely hit this guy up again.

Adf020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang ecoboost premium automatic convertible
Would anyone know somewhere close to denton besides hpp?
Why don't you want to go to HPP? I have heard tons of good things about them.

Justin’s5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some shop suggestions for lowering springs install. Dallas Mustang is already on my list of shops to request a quote from but I was hoping to get some other shops as well to find the best quote. Any help is appreciated.
Farmuh Performance in Garland Texas. just had mine installed and he's did an amazing job. his work is on instagram too.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Had BACA Performance do my install. Had it done in one day for all the IRS upgrades including the forward control arm bushings. Fair price, quality work very happy with it. After an alignment it handles like a dream. I can cut corners at speeds I never would have attempted before. NVH is much less than I expected. I can feel the motor vibrate at idle, which is kinda cool, but I have the steeda engine mounts too. I would definitely hit this guy up again.
Baca Performance (Frank Rodriguez) installed my springs and dampers. Turned out great.
Sponsored