CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Hi Mikstang

I am very interested in your mats. please send me a private message or respond here.

Shipping to New Jersey should be by ground shipment.

Thanks

CVCAshmere
Sponsored

Wally-Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally-Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP 50AP
I bought them back in '15 for mine after seeing them in a 50th LE. I decided to go GT-PP 50th Trim instead because I had performance mods on my list of things to do. Decided not to do that to a LE...
I never thought they would become unavailable, who knew. Sorry, not for sale BUT there are a few offerings right now on Ebay.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I just sold my 2015 Mustang GT with the 50th appearance package. I bought the Lloyd floor mats front and back and trunk mat brand new. I put just over 1000 miles on the car. They still look new. I'd love to be able to sell them to someone that will appreciate them.
Been looking for over two yrs... [email protected] ... name your price and I will buy the set!! I have the 2015 with the 50th Anniversary Pkg... really need this!!! Send an email pls!!!

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
Anybody come across a source for the 50th Anniversary floor mats yet?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

Sponsored

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
You’re correct. The OE mats were plain. I’m looking for a set of the Lloyds mats.

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
Here's the 50th LE mats...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1549725245...TPBi-k-SAK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I don't recall the true 50th LE having anything embroidered into the original mats... ?

The Lloyds - for whatever reasons, that company lost the licensing to produce mats with the Mustang likeness or logo.
The only difference the factory 50th mats have over standard mats is the white stitching, like is shown on the mats in the link you posted. However, IMO $500 is absurd for those. A couple years ago you could still order them new from Ford for under $100 if you had the right part number, but I haven't checked on it lately.

Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50th Anniversary Limited Edition MT
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody come across a source for the 50th Anniversary floor mats yet?
Just have to get lucky nowadays. I was able to pickup two brand new sets off of Ebay over the past 3 years or so. But like Cobra Jet stated, they are out of production. Whatever was made during the few year license period is all that there are.
I tried having a few companies custom make me one, but they wouldn't print trademarked items. You may be able to find one that will.
I contacted Lloyds and the person told me that it was a limited run and that their license expired. They could not make me a set.
Sponsored