Body Shop recommendation in DMV area

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
About to buy a new front bumper and before I give half of my heart to Ford for it, does anybody have a respectable body shop they recommend? My car is magnetic if it helps...thanks.

I'm in Hanover, MD
Sponsored

atasholli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andi Tasholli
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Had my bumper painted and installed at a shop in Manassas VA, same color as your car

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
I live right near by you. I would talk to Christin Davis at Browns Honda in Glen Burnie. They have a long history of doing some of the best body work in the area. They have done a few jobs for me over the years and I was amazed at the quality. They replaced a hood and both fenders on my girls altima recently and you couldn't tell any work had been done. I went over it with a fine tooth comb and it was perfect. I can't think of any other place I would trust to touch my Mustang.

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I live right near by you. I would talk to Christin Davis at Browns Honda in Glen Burnie. They have a long history of doing some of the best body work in the area. They have done a few jobs for me over the years and I was amazed at the quality. They replaced a hood and both fenders on my girls altima recently and you couldn't tell any work had been done. I went over it with a fine tooth comb and it was perfect. I can't think of any other place I would trust to touch my Mustang.
Much appreciated! Will definitely look into this

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I hope their shop is better than their Sales. I had a VERY rude, and seemingly illiterate, sales man and sales manager when I called about a GT350 they had a yr ago.
Sponsored