enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
I love the shot where the car is driving away shifting, the camera goes up and down. Very creative man.
Thanks man! That was at about 70 mph and the wing on the car caused the drone to bounce around. Thought it came out pretty cool!

NDALLAS40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck Garrett. Great video. Many years ago, I used drive a 18 wheel tanker truck between Clarksville, Russellville, Fayetville and Springdale. I don't remember Hwy 103, but it looks just as narrow and twisty as I remember Arkansas back roads to be. And the hills were absolute murder! This is my friend's app video that he posted a couple of weeks ago. But he won't drive like you will. His 2006 GT only has 7000 on the clock.

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Good luck Garrett. Great video. Many years ago, I used drive a 18 wheel tanker truck between Clarksville, Russellville, Fayetville and Springdale. I don't remember Hwy 103, but it looks just as narrow and twisty as I remember Arkansas back roads to be. And the hills were absolute murder! This is my friend's app video that he posted a couple of weeks ago. But he won't drive like you will. His 2006 GT only has 7000 on the clock.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was hilarious!!! He for real deserves the new one!

Thank you for the kind words! Yeah this side of AR is known for its mountains. I bet its rough on 18 wheelers un in NWA.

Thrownaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350R
Nope. Ford selects you and you select your dealer. I had a long chat with the salesman who is handling the sale and delivery at my dealership. A very large ADM. I believe in loyalty, but a massive ADM? I'd shop around.
This is not true. I know multiple people who have taken possession and there is no ADM.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
This is not true. I know multiple people who have taken possession and there is no ADM.
I don't recall if anything was ever put in writing whereby Ford mandated these cars to be sold at MSRP through an approved Ford GT dealer but I thought that I remembered during one of Raj Nair's announcements that MSRP pricing would be honored for these cars but based on what I am hearing obviously from some others that is not the case.

I have had conversations with various Ford dealerships on both sides of the border with each of them stating that they have and will honor MSRP pricing on the 2017 to 2020 Ford GT's. I would suggest that most approved Ford dealerships in NA would honor the MSRP pricing but with some out there wanting to get an extra pound of flesh by assessing an ADM on these cars.

As VP of Global Product Development for Ford there is no question that Raj Nair was the Father of the Ford GT and after his quick and surprising departure from Ford it certainly did not take long for him to be invited and to take over as President & COO of Multimatic up in Markham who are the sole manufacturers of the 2017 to 2020 Ford GT's and also the 350 additional cars for the upcoming 2021 and 2022 model years.

:sunglasses:

davidnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT
If Approved the car is Allocated to the buyer Not the dealer Hance the Application process .....the approved buyers has the choice of delivery dealer for the paperwork only ...Ford GT is delivered direct to the new owner with a delegated FGT TEAM via Reliable Carrier.....Dealer CANNOT charge an ADM on a unit they where not allocated....same as if ford sell a unit to a vip at cost...The dealer just takes care of the paperwork.........

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
If Approved the car is Allocated to the buyer Not the dealer Hance the Application process .....the approved buyers has the choice of delivery dealer for the paperwork only ...Ford GT is delivered direct to the new owner with a delegated FGT TEAM via Reliable Carrier.....Dealer CANNOT charge an ADM on a unit they where not allocated....same as if ford sell a unit to a vip at cost...The dealer just takes care of the paperwork.........
During the application submission process and prior to anyone being selected or approved all applicants are asked to specify a Ford dealership of their choice for the final delivery process after which time a Ford concierge will attend the delivery process for all approved applicants.

A new Ford GT will not be delivered directly to a new owner without going through an approved Ford GT dealership.

Ford also has the right to refuse the designated Ford dealership appointed by the allocated buyer with options for other Ford dealerships to take final delivery.

BTW, Ford cannot set the price for any vehicle as all vehicles for VIP's or any Ford employees have to take delivery from a Ford dealership with the Ford dealership taking responsibility for the final selling price. MSRP is only a guideline as set out by the Ford Motor Company.

That being said most Ford dealerships will sell a VIP allocation at MSRP but in a few cases an ADM will come into play.

:)
Sponsored