Sponsored

GT350 LE...you don't see this every day!

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
At first I thought poor 50th, then I really started looking. The more and more I looked, the more I like. Not that I pay your car note but the only two things I'm not a fan of are the Grande fender badge and Shelby splitter.
Other than that you have something extremely unique.
Sponsored

Reactions: JWS

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Phase II is mostly complete with the Installation of the Ford Performance PowerPack 3 (GT350 Intake Manifold and Throttle Body, added to the previously installed GT350 Cold Air Intake) the day before the trip to Detroit.

Phase III will now be the Exhaust and Rear Valence.

Phase IV will be the Brake System.

Phase V is yet to be determined.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
IM colorblind and I can see it don't match
The Doors and Rear Quarter Panels will have to wait until others Mods are up to bat. They are the only items not yet painted. Strangely, some of the parts that are the same color appear different from different angles and lighting conditions.

Only I am to blame, as I approved the Sample Spray prior to painting. A small sample held up to a Fender in Daylight. Still, though they are darker than the original parts, it’s close enough for now. I prefer the darker color.

My first choice would have been Ingot Silver. Second choice would be Springtime Yellow.

Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
072A8D5D-8D2B-4A04-862B-C73A7AAB4FAD.jpeg
Latest of Engine Compartment with Phase II Complete. Tidied-Up a bit with the Fuel Rail/Heater Hose Support Brackets Installed. May do some more Trim Updates later.

Passenger Side Hood Strut removed for access to the Battery to Disconnect the Cables. Have had problems with Current Drain while sitting for a couple weeks between Shows.

Update from April 2023

Swapped-Out the Hand Grenade for the Canton Coolant Tank. Ford Cap doesn’t really fit well on the Threads. Ordered a 2nd Ford Cap and a New Chrome Cover, so as not to destroy the Original. The Original wasn’t clocked properly like it was on the Original Coolant Tank. The New Ford Cap also had thread problems, but I turned it as far as I could without being excessive. Then I stuck the New Chrome Cover on in the Correct Orientation.

Disconnected the Catch Can and Hoses for Tank Installation, so the hoses are up in the air.

1683222146772.jpeg

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
072A8D5D-8D2B-4A04-862B-C73A7AAB4FAD.jpeg
Latest of Engine Compartment with Phase II Complete. Tidied-Up a bit with the Fuel Rail/Heater Hose Support Brackets Installed. May do some more Trim Updates later.

Passenger Side Hood Strut removed for access to the Battery to Disconnect the Cables. Have had problems with Current Drain while sitting for a couple weeks between Shows.
We r in Puerto Vallarta for 5 months...Black Magic is clean with a car cover and ... a Trickle Charger! You might want to get one!!..Each time your batteries dies... it permanen kills some cells !! You’ll need a Trickle Charger!!

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, Ric!

That’s what my son says too. He’s using a Black and Decker Conditioner.

Since the new Battery, I’ve been disconnecting at Shows and when I get home. Would like to build-in an External Power Connection, like on Aircraft, but trying to find a spot where there’s enough room, without messing-up the appearance and still have easy access. A pain pulling the Battery Cover off, because I have to pull the Push Pins and the Strut. At least with the MMD Rod Ends on the Redline Struts, you have a quick Steel Spring that is hand removable, instead of the screwdriver driven metal band clip on the plastic Rod Ends.

The Struts some others are using attach outside the Battery Cover on the frame rail, but I like the Stainless Redlines.

Not a big deal right now, but a project for when I retire. Other Phases have a priority.

Car Cover would be nice too, but so many Stone chips, will wait on that until after a repaint, if I do some sheet metal mods.

JCF204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F-350
This thing is amazing. Not sure I would do that, but I love seeing the work done. Great job

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Love what you’re doing. Taking your car and really making it a one of a kind. I’m doing that with mine. Making her into a P-51 Mustang Tribute car. All the “mods” have been cosmetic so far, still have interior stuff plus possibly wheels and then some light exhaust/engine mods. Here’s some pics
E7A00AFF-41FC-41A1-BA60-97B79A9FCDC8.jpeg
5382026D-2C74-404C-B99F-A8C189D416F2.jpeg
80E000C6-DCE7-4D35-90C5-1CCDBF41D51E.jpeg
0F4B5140-CEA4-4342-BABF-CEAD69985DA0.jpeg

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
@JWS

Any more updates to your progress?

wrongwayup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrei
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
bah...and i thought i was original ... my son and I started our own rebuild to the same tune.
this is so awesome .... so much work..
We bought our car from copart as a salvage title car... supper cheap... and now are in the process or building ours , documented on youtube .
here is the last video we posted ...
new to youtube and what not...still learning at being a dialogue director, strange hand, lighting , audio, graphics..dress......u get the picture

bob6g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
mercedes benz 300sel
Have you maybe considered a different colour interior? It is noted that BLACK is the dominant colour in nearly all models, save for the Recaro odd colour variation front seating.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I am working on a tribute theme for the "Men in Blue who gave it All". New wheels are 1/2 done, send $$.
tn_IMG_20190720_084115_572.jpg
Sponsored