Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Well mate, let me explain.

It's very clear that Americans don't care enough about their country to not vote in a moron as leader of the free world. So, the rest of the free world has to care.

Your American Idiot is fking up your democracy, making the world less safe, unraveling decades of diplomacy, treating allies like enemies, treating enemies like allies and is making your country look like a laughing stock.
In this country we have a saying " opinions are like assholes, everybody has one".
Sponsored

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Not only that but everything he/she posted is about feelings except for the democracy part which is an outright lie.

What a snowflake.

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Very few calories consumed when you keep your head in the sand.

Carry on z06, good for the figure.
Post up the proof then. Actual evidence. Not your feelings.

We will wait.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
In this country we have a saying " opinions are like assholes, everybody has one".
Post up the proof then. Actual evidence. Not your feelings. We will wait.
Not long to wait now.

We have a saying in this country....."the proof is in the pudding".

The pudding comes at the end. The end is coming.

Sponsored

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
So you like everyone else have nothing. Mueller has nothing, the dems have nothing.

The only people attacking our Constitutional Republic are people like you. Baseless attacks get you nowhere in the real world.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not long to wait now.

We have a saying in this country....."the proof is in the pudding".

The pudding comes at the end. The end is coming.
Like I said opinions are like assholes we all have one yours is no different. The never Trumpers have been saying the sky is falling for two years. It's getting laughable at this point.

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
46 million and 21 months.

Nothing. Not a fucking thing other than some Russians buying some ads on FB.

Laughable doesn't begin to describe it.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Gentlemen, I have have so much time each week for invertebrates. Your time is up.

Sponsored

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Gentlemen, I have have so much time each week for invertebrates. Your time is up.
With this post I can see you are really no different than the Trump haters in this country. Every time you are pressed to back your position you just resort to emotional bullshit and personal attacks as referenced above. The real immaturity is shown when you attack the first lady. I neither love or hate Trump my opinions are based on his policies and my agreement or disagreement of them. The term we use for that here is called "Common Sense". If I don't agree I don't feel the need to call him orange or some other sophomoric name. Your above answer shows you have no real answer and is the equivalent to what a frustrated kindergartner does when he says "nanny nanny poopers" when he can't come up with a response when questioned. The people that think like you are really hurting our country now because they do not use common sense to make decisions it is all about opposing Trump. This can be seen over and over. John McCain voted to repeal and replace obamacare many many times, when he finally had the chance to do it he voted against Trump for personal reasons. Very childish and immature. There are many videos of Pelosi, Schummer and Obama stating that illegal immigration needs to be stopped and even have voted to build a wall in the past. Now because they can't let Trump win they oppose it again just plain silly. The mainstream media will have you think that Trump is getting weaker but the truth is as he keeps pulling the cover of the the status quo and shows how corrupt this government has been he just gets stronger and stronger. The one thing you do have that would be coveted by The never Trumpers here is that Trump is not, never would want to be and will never be your President. I fully expect the typical and emotional response to this post as well as some more personal attacks.
Happy New Year
Your friendly invertebrate.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
With this post I can see you are really no different than the Trump haters in this country. Every time you are pressed to back your position you just resort to emotional bullshit and personal attacks as referenced above. The real immaturity is shown when you attack the first lady. I neither love or hate Trump my opinions are based on his policies and my agreement or disagreement of them. The term we use for that here is called "Common Sense". If I don't agree I don't feel the need to call him orange or some other sophomoric name. Your above answer shows you have no real answer and is the equivalent to what a frustrated kindergartner does when he says "nanny nanny poopers" when he can't come up with a response when questioned. The people that think like you are really hurting our country now because they do not use common sense to make decisions it is all about opposing Trump. This can be seen over and over. John McCain voted to repeal and replace obamacare many many times, when he finally had the chance to do it he voted against Trump for personal reasons. Very childish and immature. There are many videos of Pelosi, Schummer and Obama stating that illegal immigration needs to be stopped and even have voted to build a wall in the past. Now because they can't let Trump win they oppose it again just plain silly. The mainstream media will have you think that Trump is getting weaker but the truth is as he keeps pulling the cover of the the status quo and shows how corrupt this government has been he just gets stronger and stronger. The one thing you do have that would be coveted by The never Trumpers here is that Trump is not, never would want to be and will never be your President. I fully expect the typical and emotional response to this post as well as some more personal attacks.
Happy New Year
Your friendly invertebrate.
You guys attack Jimmy G and call him names at every turn.... you want to take the high road (which is not that high) in this post... wow. Talk about emotion... wow... get it under control! I'm not a fan of JG and his thread on those disrespecting the flag by kneeling, but really? Can't handle people not agreeing with you?

If you are going to attack McCain, you should at least get it right. McCain voted to repeal and replace. What he voted down was not a repeal and replace... it was a full repeal. Since before Trump was in the picture, McCain said the same thing over and over: we need repeal and replace. Sure he voted to repeal certain aspects of the law (if I remember right, along spending)... and may have even played politics and voted to repeal here and there to send a message., but overall it was about repeal and replace. Who attacks a dead US war hero anyway? What universe is that okay? Total disregard and disrespect for veterans is new in politics...

Personally, I'd like to see wall funding together with an overall plan on immigration. I'm talking DACA, workers here illegally, companies that hire undocumented workers, etc. The fact is they are here to work. They are not here because it is easy to cross the border. A wall does not fix the real issue(s). We will have to address the issue of people who want to cross illegally as well (criminals, etc)... those people have the resources to get over any wall. We need other deterrents.

At any rate, the real idiot is anyone donating to this Gofundme. While I believe the current border walls should be upgraded and technologies put in place to reduce crossings, I'm not sure it is feasible or prudent to build what was originally described (although, there are many different takes on what our 5 billion would get us at this point though). Even the Republican congressman with the most miles of border with Mexico has stated the wall is not needed as described and he could make the border safe with 1 billion and using technology.

This argument has turned into a "us against them" and not about what is right, wrong or needed by the American people. I'm not sure people understand what 5 bill gets them! This has turned into a political s*** show on both sides.

You want to give the gov't money? Donate here: https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/gift/gift.htm ... it is the smart place to donate.

Last edited:
OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
If you think those are attacks then maybe you are sensitive to.

Agree that there are things that need to be done.

1st - Make a national CAC card ID that is authenticated by the Federal government. This ID will allow you to be employed and allow you to vote. Two things solved with one device.

2nd - Pass a law that severely punished employers and citizens for hiring anyone without this ID.

3rd - Federal and State governments no longer can pass out any entitlements to anyone without this ID.

4th - build the wall. You will curb the economic draw with points 1-3 but not the criminals and terrorists. Gotta have a physical partition in a cities. Either that or create a DMZ.

5th - shut down all immigration for 3-5 years and then pass a law that limits the amount of people that can apply and the technical/skills that country need at the time.

It is time to do something. Give DACA kids their citizenship. All others can stay for a period of five years to attain their citizenship. Break a law and your employment/vote card is revokedthen deported.

This isn't a we vs. them argument. This is the identity of our sovereignty. If we don't have that then we don't have a country anymore.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I never attacked or called anyone a name. Nor was my post emotional. McCain absolutely voted against Trump on purpose all you have to do is look at his funeral it was just one big FU to Trump.

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Washington is nothing but kabuki theater.

After being in Federal service for the last 30 years it is something that will never get fixed until term limits and ethics are enforced.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.