OP

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
mix that with some of this. amazing!
untitled.png
I bet. That beer smells and tastes ridiculously good. Does is separate after it’s poured?

Used to mix Guinness and Boddington’s ale or Strong Bow and the Guinness would separate from it. It was awesome.
Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
My favorite winter beer is Blue Moon Cinnamon Horchata Ale. Funny as I am not a fan of the regular Blue Moon.

Oculto had become my favorite summer beer for a short time and it seems to have been discontinued. This made me sad as I really loved it.
ci_12059.jpg
37a374baa8.png

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT

My everyday go to is Yuengling.

My new favorite pumpkin beer is Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin, love it! Pumpkin and cinnamon with a little hint of habanero. Tastes great and you don't taste the heat, you just get a warmth in the back of your throat.

Atwater Brewery's Vanilla Java Porter has become a favorite of mine. Super dark and heavy but just has a good flavor.
Yuengling_Screenshot_460_by_470.jpg
hero_voodoorangeratomicpumpkin.png
0bc373181647b6b239f2f03eea1182a2.jpg

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
You would know I had a couple tabs open and screwed up. I originally posted both of the above posts in "What did you do to your S550 today?". :facepalm:

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I've been a brewer for a long time. Brew mostly IPA's, bourbon oak red ale, several others. Store bought beer...there are so many choices. I like Founders double trouble, but it's expensive. I like trying local farm brewery beers which can be some great stuff. When I'm in the mood for a regular old lager I prefer Natty Boh

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Beer fanatic here.

I've been homebrewing for five years and have over a dozen solid recipes that I've created from scratch, ranging from light single malt/hop ales all the way to an imperial stout. The favorite, based on friends' requests for me to make it, is a heavy IPA that is malt forward with a clean grapefruit finish.

As far as store bought beer, there are far too many to choose from. I run across something new to try almost every week, but generally gravitate to IPAs and pale ales for the most part. There are two breweries in the closest town to home, so that's always an option too.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I bet. That beer smells and tastes ridiculously good. Does is separate after it’s poured?

Used to mix Guinness and Boddington’s ale or Strong Bow and the Guinness would separate from it. It was awesome.
It doea not separate. Just posting this has me feeling like I need to run out and get some today.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
There are way too many good beers to list here... but some of my favorites are:

Corona, Dos Equis(Lager), Bull City Apple Cider(local brewery to NC), LandShark, Blue Moon, and Red Oak Humming Bird(local brewery to NC)

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
We all know not to drink and drive but I make it a policy to never Drink & Forum, :p
More important is to not Drink and Ebay, That combination resulted in my first ever Ebay Auction win at 2 in the morning. Followed a few hours later by informing my wife over morning coffee that we were going to be flying up to Tulsa to pick up a new Plymouth Prowler off of a dealers show room floor. She took the news pretty well.

As for beer, my favorite has and will always be "OP" (other peoples). But anything very cold will work. I like to go to a few local places around hear that specialize in the more rare and different on tab offerings. I have really taken a liking to some of the new Bourbon Beer on the market, with the one at BJ's being my favorite.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I like the stouts and porters, but my tastes have been running more towards ambers and marzens lately. Here in MN we are fortunate to have a few good local breweries such as Surly, Lift Bridge, Bald Man.

Surly bender oatmeal brown ale is a good one.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Currently sipping on Founders Porter.. in a wine glass.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Currently sipping on.... nothing! Damn kids come to the house and drink dad's beer like it's going out of style. I go to babysit so they can go see The Book of Morman, not a beer in the house! Damn kids.

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Not really into unique beers I've never heard of, but I do like an ice cold REDs Apple Ale from time to time. A Blue Moon on tap with my meal if I'm in the mood for it. If I'm not drinking one of those it's usually just the ole Bud Light. If I'm feeling some kind of way I'll break out the Makers Mark 46, good stuff.

OP
OP

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Stone “Xocoveza”... wow. After you drink it, you still feel like it’s present. Strong aftertaste and a very interesting mixture of flavors.

Notable flavors:
Vanilla
Chile
Cocoa
Coffee
Smoke