Sponsored

Body Shops in SoFla

joleobee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I need some good body shop recommendations here in South Florida. Preferably in the Hialeah/Medley area or West Pembroke Pines area.

Are these big chains any good Caliber Collision?
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I’ve heard Sawgrass Ford’s body shop does good work. It’s a pretty big shop. They’re in Sunrise off the Sawgrass Expressway.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Just don't deal with the Fixed Operations Director. He has a 2011 GT500 and is very proud to point out that your concerns about your GT mean nothing to him. Unless you'd like a really unpleasant demeaning experience.

Last edited:

Sp33dyote5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Stop by Miami Chassis and get a quote iv used them before for small jobs but you will be amazed the kind of work they can get done and also they work with insurance companies. What are you trying to get done?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
It's usually all good with dealer body shops, but understand, and I hate to say this....They do NOT like doing warranty body work. It pays little while they have plenty of higher margin wrecks to deal with. Sad but true. Ford needs to fix this.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jruocco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP and Recaro
I am taking mine to Sawgrass Ford for some insurance work. The quote they gave me was very reasonable, hopefully the rest of the experience turns out the same.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I am taking mine to Sawgrass Ford for some insurance work. The quote they gave me was very reasonable, hopefully the rest of the experience turns out the same.
Cool - they’re probably going to be doing some warranty work on mine ASAP. Hope my experience is good as well.
Sponsored