Sponsored

Ford GT Application Video

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
good luck with being selected... hope you have $500K
Thanks and probably a long shot for an allocation but we only go around once and didn't want to second guess myself for not taking a shot at this great opportunity.

As far as the $500K (if selected) I will have the next 3 or 4 years to figure that out so should be not be an issue.

:wink:
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Plus ADM. My dealership is charging a guy a pretty hefty ADM.

However it is your allocation, shop all dealers in your area and if you have to the rest of the country.
Also, out of the ~3100 Ford dealerships in the U.S. very few dealerships are set up to receive and PDI a new Ford GT therefore selecting a dealership with respect to establishing pricing and servicing ahead of time is paramount.

:sunglasses:

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Plus ADM. My dealership is charging a guy a pretty hefty ADM.

However it is your allocation, shop all dealers in your area and if you have to the rest of the country.
Isn't the purchase directly thru Ford? I have seen customer deliveries made that were not at dealerships.

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Thanks and probably a long shot for an allocation but we only go around once and didn't want to second guess myself for not taking a shot at this great opportunity.

As far as the $500K (if selected) I will have the next 3 or 4 years to figure that out so should be not be an issue.

:wink:
That's exactly how I feel about it. It most likely won't happen but it was fun doing the video and application. If nothing else we can both say we tried!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Isn't the purchase directly thru Ford? I have seen customer deliveries made that were not at dealerships.
Nope. Ford selects you and you select your dealer. I had a long chat with the salesman who is handling the sale and delivery at my dealership. A very large ADM. I believe in loyalty, but a massive ADM? I'd shop around.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Purchasing a Ford GT cannot be done directly through the FMC and has to be done through a Ford dealership of your choice. If Ford feels that the dealership that you chose does not meet with their approval they will then give you other Ford dealerships that meet their criteria for delivery of this vehicle.

I am presently visiting family up in Canada and had a chance this afternoon to meet with a GSM from a local Ford dealership in B.C. who I happen to know quite well.

During our meeting I was able to view a bill of sale for a 2019 Ford GT that will be assembled in March 2019 for a local customer and with all options that he ordered the total came to $779,500 (CDN) not including the provincial sales tax and federal GST.

Based on the value of this vehicle the PST rate will be 20% along with the GST rate of 5% therefore a total tax of 25% will be assessed once this vehicle arrives into this local dealership for Markham, Ont.

You can all figure out where the OTD pricing will be for this vehicle once it arrives sometime next Spring or early Summer.

:sunglasses:

FISH_L3G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp in Competition Orange, 86 Corvette, 2012 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
9/10 could of used a bit of tire smoke, but other than that i love it.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
That would be amazing! I'm sure with your history it'll help you greatly. Best of luck bud!
Garrett, I wish you the Best Of Luck as well and will be thinking of you during the vetting process during Q1.

As soon as I hear something early next year I will reach out to you and hope that you will also do the same!

Again Good Luck young fellow as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for both of us!

:like::like:

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
9/10 could of used a bit of tire smoke, but other than that i love it.
Lol I just put on a set of Super sports and was too chicken to burn them up.

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Garrett, I wish you the Best Of Luck as well and will be thinking of you during the vetting process during Q1.

As soon as I hear something early next year I will reach out to you and hope that you will also do the same!

Again Good Luck young fellow as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for both of us!

:like::like:
I hope to hear you got one bud! I get dibs on taking a video of the delivery!

Sponsored

FISH_L3G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp in Competition Orange, 86 Corvette, 2012 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Lol I just put on a set of Super sports and was too chicken to burn them up.
We all envy you, I hope you are one of the lucky few that get the GT. I am glad to see you will be enjoying it and not parking it in a collection depriving the world of this wicked sweet ride.

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
We all envy you, I hope you are one of the lucky few that get the GT. I am glad to see you will be enjoying it and not parking it in a collection depriving the world of this wicked sweet ride.
I really appreciate that man! Thank you.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I hope to hear you got one bud! I get dibs on taking a video of the delivery![/QUOTE
More than happy to have you do a video of the delivery if this all comes together!

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Cause I don't want to get sued lol
Sponsored