★ Quiet Down Your Interior in Seconds! - Blockit Pre Cut Sound Deadener

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrabberBlue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2011 GT
It was good talking to you Ed. Yea I suppose I should’ve been more specific about the MY I was purchasing for. I know this is an S550 forum, but all the S197 forums seem to have dwindled/died off.

It was a pleasure speaking to you on the phone. Thanks for your time
Sponsored

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
It was good talking to you Ed. Yea I suppose I should’ve been more specific about the MY I was purchasing for. I know this is an S550 forum, but all the S197 forums seem to have dwindled/died off.

It was a pleasure speaking to you on the phone. Thanks for your time
Great speaking with ya my friend!

Ed

GrabberBlue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2011 GT
Hi Ed, I just PM'ed you. No issues, just verifying some information.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Check your emails for tracking numbers! A big box is heading for under your tree! :like:

Still have a few 6th gen Blockits left.

Thank you for your business! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us 1800 778 9898 or [email protected] orders!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I received mine two weeks ago and have been meaning to leave a response on here.

This definitely helped out a lot. I have the stock active exhaust on my 18, but with a X pipe installed. Track mode you can hear a lot of the drone coming. After installing this piece it has helped quiet it down a lot and enjoy the exhaust with windows down but no drone! One other thing I noticed is that this piece absorbs a lot of vibrations that come from the rear as well. It makes the car much more enjoyable on long trips. I drive one hour each way for work, thanks to good ole Orlando traffic and this definitely helped make that more enjoyable.

Great product! If you are thinking about getting one, just pull the trigger and you won't regret it!
Enzo
Thats awesome to hear. Glad your happy. Thank you for the positive comments, the time you took to post them and your business!

Ed

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Hey gang,
Just a quick post to advise we are currently out of stock of the Blockit Quick & Quiet Mat. We blew out another batch of these rather quickly. We do have more coming in about 2 weeks. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

I do thank you for all your business. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.