Sponsored

What's Your Profession?

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
39, Criminal Justice Degree. Currently a LEO, Deputy Sheriff. Never a dull moment in this day and age. I haven't seen it all, but I've seen a lot.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
RF engineer and state certified low voltage contractor. We sell and install radio for public safety and industry plus radio networks, CCTV and security access control systems.
Was also in previous life a reserve police officer for a major metropolitan city while studying for my degree in criminal justice.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Retired US Air Force crew chief and flight engineer, 20 years on the C-130 Hercules. For all of you who ever had to go anywhere in the back of the Herkypig, I apologize.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Retired US Air Force crew chief and flight engineer, 20 years on the C-130 Hercules. For all of you who ever had to go anywhere in the back of the Herkypig, I apologize.
Or jump out of one. :fistbump:

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I prepared for the worst after hearing stories about riding in the C130s but got lucky and ended up in C7s for all four flights in and out of Afganistan.

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I prepared for the worst after hearing stories about riding in the C130s but got lucky and ended up in C7s for all four flights in and out of Afganistan.
You're lucky you weren't in on my most memorable trip to Afghanistan. Intel said bad guys were shooting lots of missiles at our planes, so we decided our best bet was to stay low and fly through mountain canyons to get to the airfield. It was the best roller coaster ride ever for us in the front end, but the loadmasters said about half the passengers puked. Ahh, good times...

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
You're lucky you weren't in on my most memorable trip to Afghanistan. Intel said bad guys were shooting lots of missiles at our planes, so we decided our best bet was to stay low and fly through mountain canyons to get to the airfield. It was the best roller coaster ride ever for us in the front end, but the loadmasters said about half the passengers puked. Ahh, good times...
Better pukin than dieing. Glad you made it thru safe.

JPSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Many trips riding in the back through 25 years
Apology excepted!! Lol

Sponsored

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Retired U.S. Navy...now Director.