Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Just traded in the mustang. Went with a gas sipping CUV. Toyota Rav4 AWD. Gonna save me a couple Benjamins a month and get the kids where they need to go. ... Thank you for being a good car forum!
I'm certain the pleasure was at least partly ours; not often enough do Mustang forums attract civilized folk. So, thank You.

WRT RAV4: Our flawless mechanical success with a 2004 second-hand 2WD convinced our daughter and son-in-law to get a low-miles 2017 RAV4 AWD for our grand-daughter, reckoning she was set until retirement, when she could choose a Mustang 5.0 (if something similar still exists).
Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Rav4 retail for 25-30k, they get 25-30 mpg, they are one of Toyoto's best sellers. OP made a good choice for vehicle to suit the needs of his family.

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Rav4 retail for 25-30k, they get 25-30 mpg, they are one of Toyoto's best sellers. OP made a good choice for vehicle to suit the needs of his family.
They hardly ever get bad evaporators, leaking windshields or rear glass, ticks from scored cylinder walls, broken shift folks, or rattles that rhyme with bumps on the road. They don't give that satisfying shove in the back when the pedal hits the metal, but there's a lot to be said for relatively cheap and hassle-free 4WD transportation. And they hold their resale values better than the Mustang...if the itch ever comes back to get back into a Mustang.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
For now. I'll be restoring it by summer hopefully. Gonna be my toy that won't get me a ticket.
Heck yeah man, hold onto that XJ. Restore it and have something that can go anywhere.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Sponsored

OP
OP
scrubber3

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Northern VA, where the craziest worst traffic on earth is...
Hell, I drive into D.C. for work. 13 miles took me an hour this morning.

OP
OP
scrubber3

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Hell, I drive into D.C. for work. 13 miles took me an hour this morning.
Jeez.

I was staying in F'burg for a couple years and made the mistake of getting on 95 to go to Dulles airport around 3pm during the week to pick up one of my former team members for R&R from Herat. Holy balls! I got home about 0130 the next morning. I was hungry, had to shit, wanted a dip, and pissed. I sent him back in a cab with a hangover.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Jeez.

I was staying in F'burg for a couple years and made the mistake of getting on 95 to go to Dulles airport around 3pm during the week to pick up one of my former team members for R&R from Herat. Holy balls! I got home about 0130 the next morning. I was hungry, had to shit, wanted a dip, and pissed. I sent him back in a cab with a hangover.
This area is The Suck.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Jeez.

That wasn't the highway you were on, that was a parking lot. What kind of person lives in Virginia anyway? They say Virginia is for lovers... Well they flat out lied. What a shithole. :crazy:

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
That wasn't the highway you were on, that was a parking lot. What kind of person lives in Virginia anyway? They say Virginia is for lovers... Well they flat out lied. What a shithole. :crazy:
giphy.gif

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Dang it Nova, you weren't supposed to agree with me! :frown:
I wholeheartedly believe this place is Satan's anus. Can't wait to leave.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Thanks to Amazon your troubles just got worse. My company ride has ez pass so I get the HOV, so nice 68 mph to Pentagon exit.
Sponsored