Sponsored

Possible to buy a new '19 Ecoboost for under $30k after taxes in Vancouver?

VanCityPONY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
I wasn't sure if I should've posted in the pricing section of the forums, but I chose to post here because I thought my question would be more relevant in the Canadian section.

I'm looking to buy a new Mustang and I was wondering if it could be had for under $30k after taxes and incentives? I don't need it immediately so I can wait for Employee Pricing or other promotions such as Costco's.

Base EcoBoost 2019 Mustang
- Automatic 10-speed transmission ($1,750 at ford.ca) [Must have]
- Sync 3 ($2,000 at ford.ca) [Optional]

I'm also a first time car buyer so any help in that regard would be greatly appreciated, I've been doing my research but any help in what dealerships to avoid or go to would be appreciated.

I don't mind driving out to Abby or other areas around the Lower Mainland.
Sponsored

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
If I calculated correctly Ford.ca MSRP is over $39,000 out the door. I'm going to say hard no on $30k. Your best option is to source a used one. Lots out there to choose from with low kms and mint. EcoBoost resale value isnt the greatest.

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Magnuson Ford in Abbotsford has 4 brand new 2018 Ecoboost Mustangs with 10 spd. auto. One is 2018 only Royal Crimson Metallic. Advertised before tax at $27,588. Don't think you'll do much better than that. Check their website. Bought my 2018 GT from them. Good people.

OP
OP
VanCityPONY

VanCityPONY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Magnuson Ford in Abbotsford has 4 brand new 2018 Ecoboost Mustangs with 10 spd. auto. One is 2018 only Royal Crimson Metallic. Advertised before tax at $27,588. Don't think you'll do much better than that. Check their website. Bought my 2018 GT from them. Good people.
That's great! Exactly what I was looking for
Sponsored