Phoenix area alignment recommendation

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
As the title states looking to get feedback on who you folks have used. Ill be needing to get some exact specs set it for an alignment...had bad luck with network alignment on my 15...open to any other suggestions..car is on bmr sp080..not too low..
Sponsored

AZFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 401a GT/PP
I had a similar poor experience with Network alignment up on Cave Creek. Gary's Alignment on 19th ave north of Deer Valley is where I wanted to go initially as he gets awesome reviews but his shop was closed at the time when I needed my alignment. I'd suggest checking out Gary's. Let us know how it goes.

OP
OP
Choking_Victim

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
Cash and check only..at Gar
I had a similar poor experience with Network alignment up on Cave Creek. Gary's Alignment on 19th ave north of Deer Valley is where I wanted to go initially as he gets awesome reviews but his shop was closed at the time when I needed my alignment. I'd suggest checking out Gary's. Let us know how it goes.
All these places are closed on the weekend, and Gary's has pretty challenging hours for me to attempt to get there as I'm clear on the other side of the planet...I'll keep looking..thanks for the suggestion.

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
As the title states looking to get feedback on who you folks have used. Ill be needing to get some exact specs set it for an alignment...had bad luck with network alignment on my 15...open to any other suggestions..car is on bmr sp080..not too low..
What happened with Network? You can PM if you want. I had them do mine last year and it was fine. But I am going to be changing some parts in the next couple weeks and will need another alignment and I've heard multiple not good things about them since I last went.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm interested too because I'll be needing an alignment after the CB005. I used Network a lot back around the turn of the century LoL. Before and after track days. It's still owned by the same guy and the manager there has been here since I was using them and so have a couple of the techs according to that manager. And while I was there a while back just to check it out, I watched them tell a customer he did NOT need something the customer thought he did and tell another to put off replacing some parts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Choking_Victim

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
The location I'm refering was off of gilbert... to be fair it was April of 2015 and the cars were fairly new..the two techs and the manager had no clue how to align the car and insisted there was no adjustment for the rear even after I showed them where and how...they argued and gave me a hard time about refusing to pay when zero services were performed. I'll never be back..I'm gonna give bullit automotive a try on Wednesday, I'll report back...I have camber bolts if needed and the exact specs I need...should be easy with any competent tech and a hunter machine.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The location I'm refering was off of gilbert... to be fair it was April of 2015 and the cars were fairly new..the two techs and the manager had no clue how to align the car and insisted there was no adjustment for the rear even after I showed them where and how...they argued and gave me a hard time about refusing to pay when zero services were performed. I'll never be back..I'm gonna give bullit automotive a try on Wednesday, I'll report back...I have camber bolts if needed and the exact specs I need...should be easy with any competent tech and a hunter machine.
I wonder if the Gilbert Network is owned by the same guy. I think it was back in the day but am not sure. Wanting payment is weird. The Network on Cave Creek will do an alignment check for free and print the results for you. I'm sure that's a one time per customer thing but the other location either doesn't do that or maybe one or both started after 2015 when you were there.

Or maybe each shop's manager is the key. Wonder if the Gilbert shop has the same manager for ~20 years.

Thanks for the heads up to maybe do some more vetting.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I've used network on cave creek multiple times with multiple cars keep going back as they have always done a great job by me.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Bringing this one back to the top. Anyone know of good places on the west side of town that are open on weekends? There is a Firestone by my house but not certain how good they are.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Bringing this one back to the top. Anyone know of good places on the west side of town that are open on weekends? There is a Firestone by my house but not certain how good they are.
If I recall network alignment has another shop on the west side. Are they not open weekends?

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
If I recall network alignment has another shop on the west side. Are they not open weekends?
Idk, little hesitant of going there with the negative replys above.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
I use Firestone all the time. (Pebble creek and McDowell) I've never had an issue. I pay for the lifetime alignment then you never pay for an alignment on that vehicle again as long as you own it. I used the Firestone at 91st and lower buckeye before this one and they did great work too.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Just wanted to add an updated experience. Used Jack's brake and alignment off of 28th st and Thomas today after getting my DSS half shafts on over the weekend. Great, knowledgeable staff, plus if the car is lowered this location uses bays and not ramps so that's a plus as well. Can align to spec if you want as well.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Just wanted to add an updated experience. Used Jack's brake and alignment off of 28th st and Thomas today after getting my DSS half shafts on over the weekend. Great, knowledgeable staff, plus if the car is lowered this location uses bays and not ramps so that's a plus as well. Can align to spec if you want as well.
Right on. I tried a shop near me and that was a disaster. Thank God they gave up before they performed any actual work. Have an appointment at network alignment this Saturday. Hopefully it will go well. If not then it's definitely nice to have more options.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Right on. I tried a shop near me and that was a disaster. Thank God they gave up before they performed any actual work. Have an appointment at network alignment this Saturday. Hopefully it will go well. If not then it's definitely nice to have more options.
Awesome! I hope it's the one up on Cave Creek. Always have had great service there. Prices are on point too.
Sponsored