Sponsored

Anyone who has received a factory order since September, 2018!!

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
That would mean any car with Magna ride would not be built, not just PP2. Your dealer seems to be the problem. I would find another one.
How hard are they trying to get you into an existing car?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
At the dealership. Being told that all magnaride is being allocated for Bullit. That I should wait until 2020 model year for the PP2
What your dealer is telling you is total bunk. Lots of us with Magneride are getting VINs, window stickers and build dates. My PP1 Magneride is looking like 13-14 weeks from order to delivery expecting it in the 3rd week of January. To my knowledge the only thing holding up PP2 and GT350 is the sport cup tires which Ford does not want to ship in cold weather due to cracking. It’s pretty cold these days in Flat Rock. But, the PP2 should ship in March. Best guess.

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
How hard are they trying to get you into an existing car?
Not even trying. We did talk about a Bullit and thst instead of the 5k he’s only charge 3k lol.

Seems silly that Ford wouldnhane the PP2 option on the build website then not allocate X amount of magnaride for PP2 orders. IDK.

The PP2 is perfect for the price when compared to the same equipped PP1 w/o magnaride/wheel combo it’s actually 2k cheaper than the PP1 on the lot at 48k.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
I’m starting to think something is wrong with my order. I ordered on 10/17 and have not even gotten a VIN# or any updates. My dealership has no information.

What package did you order?
20181215_105852.jpg

Here's my sticker.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Not even trying. We did talk about a Bullit and thst instead of the 5k he’s only charge 3k lol.

Seems silly that Ford wouldnhane the PP2 option on the build website then not allocate X amount of magnaride for PP2 orders. IDK.

The PP2 is perfect for the price when compared to the same equipped PP1 w/o magnaride/wheel combo it’s actually 2k cheaper than the PP1 on the lot at 48k.
I wouldn't give them more than $500 deposit. If they insist on more then walk.

Sponsored

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
So I've decided to cancel the order I placed for the PP2 and get my deposit back. I'm thinking about working the street corner to save up for a heavy down payment on a GT350 or.......GT500. Or....take a trip to Vegas and visit Shelby America. I really don't want to settle on a PP1. I want to be special dammit. :)

Pretty bummed to cancel. But with forum members who ordered around the same week I did getting their VIns and me being told to wait until the 2020 model year since the Magna ride is allocated for Bullits.....no need for the dealership to be sitting on my 1,000 deposit.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Did you check with Ford to see if the car that you want exists somewhere in the US?

Did you try another local dealer?

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Delivery of mine seems to want to pull in a bit. I went from an EDD of 3/5 last week to an EDD of 2/28 this morning.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
There is this one at Sayville Ford in Long Island that was a demo. Has 4k and change on the ODO. Initially I was looking at this one but didn't want one that's been driven. Paying brand new car price for a used vehicle. IDK

https://sayvilleford.com/sale/ford-...018-ford-mustang-gt-premium-1fa6p8cf7j5158642
I don't think they can sell a demo with 4k miles as new. I'm surprised they would use a PP2 as a demo, more likely the dealer used it as a track car...

So that's the only PP2 that Ford found for you?

Sponsored

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Blend date was yesterday. I told my wife this was the easiest kid she's birthed. She agreed.
Salesman texted me today to say the car had been built and might make it on the train this week. I told him... yeah, I am tracking it too. :sunglasses:

Bubba Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
How long usually from a build date to delivery?

Ordered a pp1 magneride 3 weeks back, dealer just told me he snagged a 1/8/19 build date, I gather that's a lot quicker than normal for magneride cars?

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
I don't think they can sell a demo with 4k miles as new. I'm surprised they would use a PP2 as a demo, more likely the dealer used it as a track car...

So that's the only PP2 that Ford found for you?
Apparently because the car was never registered, it's considered a new car and that it's under 5k miles. IDK. It's exactly what I wanted though.........

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
I'm pretty much thinking that my dealership never ordered the car on 10/17 like they said they did. OR, the dealership is way down on the priority list even though it's one of the bigger ones here in Florida.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Apparently because the car was never registered, it's considered a new car and that it's under 5k miles. IDK. It's exactly what I wanted though.........
Then go look at it and see If the car is soild. If the car is soild and you like it. Start negotiating and see what happens. You may be surprised or maybe not. But you'll never know unless you give it a shot.
Sponsored