Sponsored

mfautodesigns - Who's ordered from them? Quality? How fast on shipping?

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I recently ordered from mfautodesigns a howler badge for my new blank decklid. Who has ordered from them and about how long until you received what you ordered? Is it a long time like getting a shift knob from Anarchy Motive or is it quicker?
Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Depends on the color choice you are looking for. My first set only took about 10 days or so, but had to wait for my second set until they made a new batch (about 5-6 weeks if I recall).

Good product but make sure you look them over. My first set had some pitting and fine scratches, with one of the badges not clear coated. They did remedy it though so in the end it was all good.

OP
OP
S550ilver

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I ordered a coyote 5.0 badge, black and dark grey. I've messaged them twice, no response. Was just wondering if this was normal for them. I'm not even sure if this place is still in business or not LOL

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
I've sent an email awhile back as well and got no response.

OP
OP
S550ilver

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Depends on the color choice you are looking for. My first set only took about 10 days or so, but had to wait for my second set until they made a new batch (about 5-6 weeks if I recall).

Good product but make sure you look them over. My first set had some pitting and fine scratches, with one of the badges not clear coated. They did remedy it though so in the end it was all good.
When did you last order from them? DId you get any notification when it shipped of anything? Or a tracking number? If I dont hear from them soon, I may call my CC company and try to cancel that payment, if its even gone to my CC company yet.

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
When did you last order from them? DId you get any notification when it shipped of anything? Or a tracking number? If I dont hear from them soon, I may call my CC company and try to cancel that payment, if its even gone to my CC company yet.
I'll check my receipts tomorrow but I think it was mid-Summer. I couldn't tell you if I got specific shipping/tracking info or just basic info. Sorry I can't be more specific for you but at some point all the received mod packages blend together.

HopfibreSn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1/MT82
Ordered a howler badge from them about two weeks ago, just got it in the mail. I did send an email a few days ago and received no response.

OP
OP
S550ilver

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Guys that's good to here. I was wondering after I ordered if they were still in business since I emailed twice and heard nothing back. They seem to make a very high quality product.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I have had great fast service with mf auto design. Avoid space city spy like the plague

Sponsored
OP
OP
S550ilver

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have had great fast service with mf auto design. Avoid space city spy like the plague
Yea I checked them out briefly, but after reading all the negative stuff I quickly looked at other options..enter mfautodesigns LOL

Oxford white 10r80 gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I’ll join that club placed an order on Jan 27 have sent two emails to mfauto and heard nothing. The promise of shipping in 1-2 business days once payment received should be removed from their site and the option to email them and expecting to receive a response because both won’t happen lol.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Ordered a howler badge over a week ago off their eBay store, still not showing dispatched and sent 2 ebay messages and one email and no reply still. Obviously delivery would take longer as I’m in the UK but it would be nice to know it’s actually on its way and they haven’t just taken my money and run!

Edit: Just got email saying item shipped, that’s 8 days between paying for it and it finally being posted. Let’s see how long it takes to get to the UK now.

Last edited:

aks0605

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I ordered from them. Bought howler badges for my 2017. Shipping was fast but packaging wasn't good and the finish was terrible. You could see un even color on the edges. Places where the clear ran, and I had to polish them out if the box. It also looked like they had small rock chips.
Contacted them and they did say they would replace them but the other set would look.the same. At the price I expected much better quality. I use to have pictures but cant find them right now. But I was not pleased.
Sponsored