Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

767.mph

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stromspeed.com
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
1965 FFR Cobra, ‘21 Mustang Mach-1

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
Just checked mine and it is now listed as in Production and the window sticker is available.

Berry79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 S550
A14CF4CC-52E5-47B5-9B05-3CE2CB2AFE0B.png
Just check on mine as well. It says in production but, no check in the circle beside it. Is it in production when the check appears or does the check mean it’s finished. Getting excited. Lol

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
A14CF4CC-52E5-47B5-9B05-3CE2CB2AFE0B.png
Just check on mine as well. It says in production but, no check in the circle beside it. Is it in production when the check appears or does the check mean it’s finished. Getting excited. Lol
Once you can see your window sticker, the blend date, from what I have been told, the the day your car is scheduled to roll-off the assembly line. There are so many steps to the “assembly” process, probably hard to define when exactly “production” starts. Is the blend date that counts. I suppose if you are envisioning a chassis with workers putting parts onto the chassis, that physical part may take a 1-3 days from start to finish (not exactly sure). From another standpoint, not sure when the tracker actually makes the check mark on the little graph or what that actually means. Just focus on the blend date. After that, it is just a matter of passing whatever post production test and shipping.

Berry79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 S550
Once you can see your window sticker, the blend date, from what I have been told, the the day your car is scheduled to roll-off the assembly line. There are so many steps to the “assembly” process, probably hard to define when exactly “production” starts. Is the blend date that counts. I suppose if you are envisioning a chassis with workers putting parts onto the chassis, that physical part may take a 1-3 days from start to finish (not exactly sure). From another standpoint, not sure when the tracker actually makes the check mark on the little graph or what that actually means. Just focus on the blend date. After that, it is just a matter of passing whatever post production test and shipping.
Thanks for the reply. Was curious as I was told the build date would be the week of 12/31. Maybe things are coming together sooner. Fingers crossed

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Do we have Ford confirmation?
I haven't seen anything "official" from Ford, but read that somewhere about R's and PP2's. Makes sense though. Kind of similar to the late intro on MY18. There were 4 preproduction cars built early. Then they started pushing them through around February. I remember reading one case where they had to replace a set of SC2's on a brand new car because of cracking. It is insane how soft those tires are.

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
UPDATE:
Well, definitely not what I wanted to hear.

Received the call from my general manger today and I got the “why” my car has no ETA: it was damaged in transit from the factory to the body shop at Flat Rock. So much damage apparently, that I now have to reorder my car again!! Yes, start over and re-order a new VIN!! :crying:
So MAYBE that was due to cold tires???? Or just some hot roddin' with my car??

So after placing my first order 7/28/18, I now have a second order placed today for the exact same build. New Order Number in hand. They are estimating 2-3 months; they said they will do what they can to expedite.

Wish you all well in getting your cars folks, and pray this doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Dang! Sorry to hear about your problems. I know we ordered around the same time. I picked my car up back in October. Good luck on the next one.

Stang72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fastback GT Premium PP1
I am planning to order a GT premium FB PP1 401A in Kona Blue. Leaning toward the showstopper red interior, but not sure if that will be a good match. Would the midnight blue be a better fit?

kkjjkk12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I think it’d be hella sexy. Considered it myself until I kept seeing a dirty kona blue on my ride home from work. It just turned me off the color.

Anyway...

I love when dark cars contrast with red interiors. I wish this one was richer, like a deep wine red... it would feel more classy but it’s a mustang so showstopper it is. :sunglasses:

I say - Do it!

I order showstopper red as well. Can’t wait to see it in person.

Stang72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fastback GT Premium PP1
I think it’d be hella sexy. Considered it myself until I kept seeing a dirty kona blue on my ride home from work. It just turned me off the color.

Anyway...

I love when dark cars contrast with red interiors. I wish this one was richer, like a deep wine red... it would feel more classy but it’s a mustang so showstopper it is. :sunglasses:

I say - Do it!

I order showstopper red as well. Can’t wait to see it in person.
Thanks for the input. I know the kona will be harder to keep clean, but I just like it more that the velocity blue. Interestingly, my dealer is asking for a high non-refundable deposit for the kona / red combination compared with the midnight blue interior. Guess that is a good sign it is not a common match.

Sponsored

Jps920

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2019 GT
Premium GT, PP1, 400A, A10. Ordered 12/3/18. ETA 2/15/19.

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
Ordered 12/21

GT Premium
Shadow Black
Showstopper Red interior
Performance Pack 1
10 Speed Auto
Active Exhaust
Enhanced Security
Premium Floors Liners

With the current $1500 rebate, I got it just over 11% off MSRP. Hopefully incentives are better when it arrives. But seeing as I timed it for a Spring arrival, I doubt the incentives will be better than the December rebate.

Last edited:

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
More info after another Ford Performance chat last week:

Order placed: Sept. 17
VIN: Nov. 2
Estimated build date: Jan. 16
EDD: Jan. 29 to Feb. 4

Time from order to EDD: about 20 weeks

Since I cannot use the vehicle tracking website, is there another way to access the window sticker online?

BOBS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Auto Race Red
Getting close! In transit I guess it`s on a train heading south... we are ready!
thumbnail (3).png

Cornbinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Velocity Blue (460 HP) '78 Lincoln (460 CID
I am planning to order a GT premium FB PP1 401A in Kona Blue. Leaning toward the showstopper red interior, but not sure if that will be a good match. Would the midnight blue be a better fit?
I was almost tempted to that route. Since my '19 GT was replacing a Corvette, I was going to call it a Blue Oval Grand Sport and put two red hash lines over the right front wheel just to see if anybody would "get it". Instead, I went with Velocity Blue with Ceramic and haven't regretted it in any way. To me, the only blue in the Midnight Blue is the stitching, as the leather is essentially black, so I went with Ceramic to lighten it up inside. When I took delivery, the salesmen were circling it like buzzards saying "there's NO WAY we'd have ordered a car like this for stock...but, damn, it looks good".
Sponsored