Sponsored

Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Be careful with that, that's how my water leaks started!
Thought exactly the same lol

Very nervous about snow this year, not gunna lie!
Sponsored

Wildblood

'Andrew'
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
TY 'GT' Mustang.........'H1 OON'
Glad you said that. I thought the same about the lack of feel when I went from p zero to mps4s. Loads of grip but they feel like they have much higher (or less stiff) side walls. Quite a clinical effective feeling but I still find it hard to trust them and really lean on them round corners. Rosso corsa’s They are not! In the warm on a dry day I prefer the feel of p zero.
I've just loaded a full set of MPS4's in place of the original Pirelli's.
The ride is definitly more compliant and less stiff, too early to really see what they are like.
All four Michelin's were manufactured in the USA actually.

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Be careful with that, that's how my water leaks started!
It's been ok actually, no leaks thankfully, despite the drivers door seal coming unstuck from the handle area. Stuck back on with 3m tape :)

Besides, the doors were frozen shut so it couldn't have leaked until spring :D

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Whenever I see snow on it now, I let car run on idle with the heater on and the window heaters until it's melted.

Anyway, back on topic; I'm enjoying the PS4S more and more after a month or two now...
It is a much softer and comfy ride and notice I'm not pushing the car as much as I used to on the PP zeros, the do very well in the rain as well so far.

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt
Whenever I see snow on it now, I let car run on idle with the heater on and the window heaters until it's melted.

Anyway, back on topic; I'm enjoying the PS4S more and more after a month or two now...
It is a much softer and comfy ride and notice I'm not pushing the car as much as I used to on the PP zeros, the do very well in the rain as well so far.
Took mine to a mates garage in the country yesterday for 1500 mile oil change.outside temp went from 5 down to 0 degrees on the way.i had a little queue behind me on the way in a 60 zone and had a sweat on but the mp4s were great
Sponsored