Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Anyone else actually starting to like the new front A LOT?
Yes. They are much more aesthetically pleasing to me especially the 19’s. I like the lower hood line and the front area much better than previous years.

Heartlessssss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Ordered my winter wheel and tire setup today. Car has less than 700 miles and already a new set of shoes lol

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Farted in it again. I ate leftover Taco Bell this morning, and on my commute in to work, traffic was backed up like hell on the expressway. I felt the butt quakes approaching in my lower intestine - you know that gurgling, growling, almost-painful warning that a series of death farts are incoming. I tried to dodge and weave my way through the hell-traffic, but that did about as much good as the intro credits to Office Space. The accumulated gas got worse from my attempts to hold it in.

Finally, I slipped my foot off the clutch and pressed my foot on the 4th pedal - which I call the squeeze-out-a-fart pedal, since as far as I know, that is its sole functional purpose.

The fart was dangerous. I knew the leftover Taco Bell meant that trusting the fart was a deadly risk, but I had no choice. The first fart was a solid 11.9 on the Sphincter Scale, and burbled like a misfiring LS motor running ethanol. Even the Prince of Darkness would've taken one whiff of that and said fuck it, and taken the fast bus back down to the Pit. The Death-Fart smelled like a cross between a nacho cheese dorito locos taco (which is already close-ish to shit) and raw sewage deemed too hazardous for a sewage treatment plant. Worse, it was still a bit chilly (the recent cold wave in central Florida was fading away, but it was still cold-ish for Florida Man's taste), so I forgot I had the heater on. Heating a butt quake is never a good idea, and the air made sure to waft the Death-Fart directly into my already overloaded nostrils. And then the butt quake had aftershocks, not quite as deadly on the Sphincter Scale, but terrible in their numbers. The Death-Fart brought friends to the party.

I tried to roll down the window, but as you know, the auto down feature doesn't work right if you accidentally interrupt it. It just stops. And in my haste to the get the window down, I accidentally stopped it. There was a slightly delay as I tapped it twice, trying to get it to continue downward, but this only inched it down again. I took a deep breath in order to concentrate on the task at hand... and then I could taste the heated, cooked, sewage-dorito taco Death Fart. I'm hyper-ventilating trying to successfully get this window down. I finally manage - and notice that the drivers on either side of me are staring directly at me, unsure I'm panicking and constantly putting the window down an inch at a time.

There's a moment where I regret getting the cheap base model and never tinting the windows.

But the Death Fart and its aftershocks are not done with me yet. The swirling air mixture from outside creates a temporary nexus of fart-smell... somewhere in the vicinity of my face. Now I'm shivering, because cold air is starting to intrude into the car, I've got an angry driver behind me honking for me to go, two dudes laughing at me from either side, and I can't get my foot onto the clutch pedal to shift into first because I've got more butt quakes demanding immediate release. I wind up slamming my foot on the clutch anyway, squeezing out a taco fart, shifting into first, letting it go, and timing my farts with each shift. Second? Brrrrrrrrrt. Third? Brrrrt. Fourth. Squeeeeeeeeaaaak. Fifth. *A tuba going off*.

By the time I hit fifth, traffic is slowing again, and the fresh air that had been doing a pretty decent job expelling the farts before they reached my nostrils stops again. The stench hits me again.

Eventually I make it to work, the gurgling taco farts starting to thin out in the elevator... but now I worry how much of this death gas - probably worse than what soldiers launched into enemy trenches at the battle of Verdun - is embedded into the cheap cloth seats of my base model Mustang. When I sit, will I be visited by the ghost of tacos past again?

Who knows... I will find out soon.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Farted in it again. I ate leftover Taco Bell this morning, and on my commute in to work, traffic was backed up like hell on the expressway. I felt the butt quakes approaching in my lower intestine - you know that gurgling, growling, almost-painful warning that a series of death farts are incoming. I tried to dodge and weave my way through the hell-traffic, but that did about as much good as the intro credits to Office Space. The accumulated gas got worse from my attempts to hold it in.

Finally, I slipped my foot off the clutch and pressed my foot on the 4th pedal - which I call the squeeze-out-a-fart pedal, since as far as I know, that is its sole functional purpose.

The fart was dangerous. I knew the leftover Taco Bell meant that trusting the fart was a deadly risk, but I had no choice. The first fart was a solid 11.9 on the Sphincter Scale, and burbled like a misfiring LS motor running ethanol. Even the Prince of Darkness would've taken one whiff of that and said fuck it, and taken the fast bus back down to the Pit. The Death-Fart smelled like a cross between a nacho cheese dorito locos taco (which is already close-ish to shit) and raw sewage deemed too hazardous for a sewage treatment plant. Worse, it was still a bit chilly (the recent cold wave in central Florida was fading away, but it was still cold-ish for Florida Man's taste), so I forgot I had the heater on. Heating a butt quake is never a good idea, and the air made sure to waft the Death-Fart directly into my already overloaded nostrils. And then the butt quake had aftershocks, not quite as deadly on the Sphincter Scale, but terrible in their numbers. The Death-Fart brought friends to the party.

I tried to roll down the window, but as you know, the auto down feature doesn't work right if you accidentally interrupt it. It just stops. And in my haste to the get the window down, I accidentally stopped it. There was a slightly delay as I tapped it twice, trying to get it to continue downward, but this only inched it down again. I took a deep breath in order to concentrate on the task at hand... and then I could taste the heated, cooked, sewage-dorito taco Death Fart. I'm hyper-ventilating trying to successfully get this window down. I finally manage - and notice that the drivers on either side of me are staring directly at me, unsure I'm panicking and constantly putting the window down an inch at a time.

There's a moment where I regret getting the cheap base model and never tinting the windows.

But the Death Fart and its aftershocks are not done with me yet. The swirling air mixture from outside creates a temporary nexus of fart-smell... somewhere in the vicinity of my face. Now I'm shivering, because cold air is starting to intrude into the car, I've got an angry driver behind me honking for me to go, two dudes laughing at me from either side, and I can't get my foot onto the clutch pedal to shift into first because I've got more butt quakes demanding immediate release. I wind up slamming my foot on the clutch anyway, squeezing out a taco fart, shifting into first, letting it go, and timing my farts with each shift. Second? Brrrrrrrrrt. Third? Brrrrt. Fourth. Squeeeeeeeeaaaak. Fifth. *A tuba going off*.

By the time I hit fifth, traffic is slowing again, and the fresh air that had been doing a pretty decent job expelling the farts before they reached my nostrils stops again. The stench hits me again.

Eventually I make it to work, the gurgling taco farts starting to thin out in the elevator... but now I worry how much of this death gas - probably worse than what soldiers launched into enemy trenches at the battle of Verdun - is embedded into the cheap cloth seats of my base model Mustang. When I sit, will I be visited by the ghost of tacos past again?

Funniest thing I've read in quite a while!

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase

WTF? You sir, have too much time on your hands and a very puerile sense of humour!

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
Is this the before shot?
Heres two images to compare. The after is a little harder to tell because the lighting isn't as good. The Eibach Pro Kit only offers a drop of 1". This was right after the springs were installed so there is probably going to be a bit more settling. The ride quality is like stock, but the handling and connectivity to the road is much improved. I wanted a modest drop because this is my daily driver and I'm very pleased so far.
IMG_0164-BEFORE.jpg
IMG_0266-AFTER.jpg

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Getting close to being done with my tune revisions for the 18 Intake Mani. In the meantime been trying to get rid of the ugly AirAid sticker and imprint in the Plexiglas on my CAI. Found a nice stick on aluminum Ford emblem on eBay that I was going to use to swap with the yellow sticker, but it was a little too big. Fit right over the emblem on the Plexiglas though

full?d=1544804755.jpg

full?d=1544804755.jpg

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Today I put new shoes on her.
48164349_10155610459711580_8353635253834743808_n.jpg
48181020_10155610457711580_1527591632348643328_n.jpg
48195687_10155608844201580_4241735759096184832_n.jpg
48203650_10155610460826580_7220604812222529536_o.jpg
48281477_10155610457851580_3805047647924912128_o.jpg
48377066_10155610454991580_4833125078986129408_n.jpg
48389852_10155610460121580_5536266742088597504_o.jpg
48406341_10155610455451580_3352894218514202624_n.jpg

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Yea I have known about the blue stickers for awhile, I just hate the blue. It doesn't go with anything in my engine bay. I am looking for a silver or black Ford logo that will fit that area, any ideas who may have one?

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Finally pulled the trigger on getting a new set of parts installed from the fine people at Paramount Speed http://paramountspeed.com/

- Ported GT 350 Intake Manifold (already have 350 TB and CAI)
- 47 lb injectors
- NGAUGE w/ windshield mount
- 91 and E85 tune
- BOUNDARY opg/crank sprocket combo

I have a couple other cool things coming up too, stay tuned (no pun intended).

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
For those looking to do more, our Holiday Sale has just started. We have combined products that are not normally on sale with our parts ... check it out!

dec_deals_header222-jpg.jpg
Sponsored