Sponsored

Will Whitaker open investigations on Comey and Hilary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
So, do you also deny that she had a personal server that she was using for her emails?

Do you deny that she deleted over 30,000 emails after they were requested by the authorities?

Do you deny that she sent classified emails using a personal account?

It's a known fact that the Russians gave millions to the Clinton Foundation and that Hillary was involved in getting uranium to them. If you think those things are unrelated you must have blinders on. Funny how the Clinton Foundation closed up after she was no longer in office. Why would foreign countries stop donating to the foundation if they weren't buying influence in the first place?

Do you remember how Hillary was treated when she was questioned by the FBI? How key witnesses were given immunity from prosecution so they have no reason to testify? How the FBI started writing a document to say she was innocent before they finished the investigation? Remember the Struck and Paige text messages where they said they would stop Trump no matter what it took? If you don't think the text messages are evidence of bias within the FBI your mind is completely closed on the subject.

Or did you forget all those things?
Just because you say its true doesn't make it so. So where's your proof there since apparently you have more proof then Congress and the DOJ. I'll wait but I wont hold my breath because just like every other conspiracy theorist out there you have none.

Oh and your Uranium thing is still BS. It required multiple sign off for the deal to even go though, requires more sign off to export the stuff(that's never happened btw) and the Canadian company(yes Canadian) that is "Uranium One" sells the majority of their production back to US companies. That was a 5min google search. But thanks for playing

So 2 people in the FBI have a personal opinion interfere with their work(they have been disciplined) and the WHOLE FBI is bias vs Trump... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I guess everyone at the DOJ, FBI, CIA are all democrats and working for your deep state huh. If something doesn't go the way YOU expect it too it must have been planned!!! If you truly think this is true then you need to go see a doctor and take some meds.

The only person that has blinders on is you since your so focused on Hillary that your willing to let the person currently in Power(Hillary has none lol) get away with crimes. Your a poster boy for brainwashing.

I wont respond to this thread again. Its like arguing with a 6yr old who refuses to see the sky for clouds and has been told there is no sky. Good luck in your delusional life...its a good thing the majority of Americans don't think like you do or we would be high stepping to a different flag.
Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Just because you say its true doesn't make it so. So where's your proof there since apparently you have more proof then Congress and the DOJ. I'll wait but I wont hold my breath because just like every other conspiracy theorist out there you have none.
Didn't the FBI director at the time (Comey) admit to everything that was said?

He basically changed the wording to say she was careless but had no ill intent....so yes she did everything that was mentioned.

You just don't get prosecuted like everyone else if your name is Clinton....most likely because they have dirt on everyone.

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The only person that has blinders on is you since your so focused on Hillary that your willing to let the person currently in Power(Hillary has none lol) get away with crimes. Your a poster boy for brainwashing.

I wont respond to this thread again. Its like arguing with a 6yr old who refuses to see the sky for clouds and has been told there is no sky. Good luck in your delusional life...its a good thing the majority of Americans don't think like you do or we would be high stepping to a different flag.
So, I have heard direct quotes from Hillary talking about this stuff, but you don't accept that as evidence or proof.

And you keep talking about Trump's crimes, but you haven't named one. I've heard many quotes from the democrats and certain FBI agents that they have no evidence that Trump committed any crimes, but they still believe there is something there so they want to keep looking. I've never heard any evidence of any wrongdoing by Trump.

So, you are saying that I have blinders on, but I don't agree. I am really questioning your ability to see both sides at this point, though.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.