Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I have been having a noise coming from my bell housing area for a few months.. After having a few mention it could be the converter I contacted Circle D (who made my converter) sent them this video and they said it sounds normal and they do that sometimes.. Has anyone ever heard a converter doing this? It goes away mostly in gear.. Thought the motor was hurt originally but oil is clean and all sound is emitting from the bell housing.. Car runs and drives great just noisy at idle!
Sponsored

Spyderman83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
I have been having a noise coming from my bell housing area for a few months.. After having a few mention it could be the converter I contacted Circle D (who made my converter) sent them this video and they said it sounds normal and they do that sometimes.. Has anyone ever heard a converter doing this? It goes away mostly in gear.. Thought the motor was hurt originally but oil is clean and all sound is emitting from the bell housing.. Car runs and drives great just noisy at idle!
I know this is old but did you figure anything out? Mine seems to make the same sort of noise I think. Your video isn’t working anymore.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Mine makes a little noise during idle in quiet/confined environments as well. Mostly heard at its loudest next to a drive up window because the sound is radiating off the wall of the building.
Sponsored