Sponsored

Mystery LED on driver's-side floor?!

88lx50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible 6 speed
That’s an insane way of doing business as far as loses on expenses like that - to install such a device in every piece of inventory banking on the possibility a customer will want or pay for LoJack or not... maybe they get a great deal from LoJack, but LoJack separately has a price point of anywhere between $800-$1k+ depending on the amount of security the individual wants with the device.

I will say this though - for anyone looking into it, LoJack IS defintley worth the cost. In some States the owner can get a max deduction of 25% off of their annual liability cost of their auto insurance policy. In NJ, you do get the full 25% if the unit is installed. So it pays for itself if you’re keeping the car for years.
I agree - crazy to leave it in a car. They are a high volume dealer - Sansone in Woodbridge. Maybe they were getting a serious discount because they had hundreds of cars on the lot. Not sure if they do it anymore - this was in 2005.
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I've had my car for six months, but I didn't notice this until today. There is a green LED basically shining through the carpet, about two or three inches below and slightly to the right of the accelerator pedal. See video (apologize for the quality/orientation...but it's good enough to prove I'm not insane.) This isn't a factory thing, is it?

Thanks...
Ask Snowden.....

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Haha why would you not peel back the carpet and show us :cwl: you're leaving everyone hanging!

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
It's green!!!! Your car is celebrating Christmas!!!!

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
It's probably the emergency beacon from Gigalonia.

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Figured it'd be a troll post, that's why I had given a troll answer haha.

OP
OP
Zathras

Zathras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Sorry, sorry... I've been really busy and didn't expect so much interest in this!

I don't see a really easy way to get at this thing, and I don't want to mess up the carpet. Does it just pull back from the center tunnel? I think I'll send the video to the dealer and ask them about it.

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
...if you peel back the carpet to reveal it ......

It will EAT you!:devil::devil::devil:

shhhh - its waiting ........:wink:

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I agree - crazy to leave it in a car. They are a high volume dealer - Sansone in Woodbridge. Maybe they were getting a serious discount because they had hundreds of cars on the lot. Not sure if they do it anymore - this was in 2005.
Sansone is the shadiest dealer I've ever had the 'pleasure' of dealing with. They were notorious for bait and switch tactics, and we actually reported them to the state.

JR

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
tenor-1.gif

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
If you financed it there are dealers who will put GPS trackers in to make it easier to repo. They will even tie them to and ignition to disable the vehicle.

88lx50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible 6 speed
Sansone is the shadiest dealer I've ever had the 'pleasure' of dealing with. They were notorious for bait and switch tactics, and we actually reported them to the state.

JR
It was the only time I dealt with them but they gave me a good deal, and I had no issues.
Sponsored