LewisL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT Shadow Edition S550
Hi Guys

Just bought a set of these fitted them and seem to work fine although mine seem quicker than I've seen other videos not much of a delay between the brake light coming on before the indicator

Also they don't seem to work when I have my lights on? Is that normal? If so glad I bought them second hand be pissed right off if I spent £185 for what I currently have lol
Sponsored

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Hi Guys

Just bought a set of these fitted them and seem to work fine although mine seem quicker than I've seen other videos not much of a delay between the brake light coming on before the indicator

Also they don't seem to work when I have my lights on? Is that normal? If so glad I bought them second hand be pissed right off if I spent £185 for what I currently have lol
mine work ok with lights on not sure what you mean about the delay between brake light coming on tho ?

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
They are faster than they should be - marginally - and I believe its a "faked" sequence as there's no way to make the innermost lights go on by themselves. I believe...
You could probably change the mode to one where the sequence takes precedence over the brake/rear light but brakes over sequenced is a safety feature they built into the latest versions.

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
you may have a very early set or even one of the sets that were known to not be 100% and have been duped by your seller , especially if they do not work when the lights are on

we have sold hundreds of these plug and play kits and also decent numbers of the 3A3R kits and other than the known problems in the early days they have been virtually faultless

I recall only one warranty set since v3 was released

regards

Jason :like:

OP
OP
LewisL

LewisL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Vehicle(s)
Hi Jason

They are V3 were bought from you in April this year.

Sponsored

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
if you can bring the car to us we can have a look at them for you , just check things over

sadly you wont personally have any warranty as they were bought used but we can at least take a look and see if anything obvious is amiss

cheers

OP
OP
LewisL

LewisL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Vehicle(s)
if you can bring the car to us we can have a look at them for you , just check things over

sadly you wont personally have any warranty as they were bought used but we can at least take a look and see if anything obvious is amiss

cheers

Where abouts are you?

OP
OP
LewisL

LewisL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Vehicle(s)
There not side specific or anything?

Cycling through the mods reset then maybe?

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
shouldn't be side specific

you could try remove and refit checking all the connections are good and then cycle the modes to see if anything helps

cheers
Sponsored