Bullitt Paint Code

Tim Kiely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2008 HG Bullitt #4007, 2019 DHG Bullitt #0373
I checked the Dr ColorChip website and it can be ordered through their outlets in the UK, Australia and South Africa. This may solve the shipping issue with the DHG touch up paint
Sponsored

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Unfortunately, the USPS will not ship paint internationally for a consumer. I looked into FedEx, and it looks to be quite involved, assuming they even ship to your city. I suggest checking back with the dealer to get their help.
Ok thanks for trying to help me. I have tried two dealers & they have asked Ford UK who say its not available as yet.I have the same problem with Bullitt Strut Brace which was not fitted to the european cars. Ford made an annoucment that you could buy & retro fit this item so l ordered it from Ford it arrived & it was standard Ford steel performance brace so l returned it. Ford & there dealers in the UK in my experiance are not interested in the customer once you have bought the car.

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I checked the Dr ColorChip website and it can be ordered through their outlets in the UK, Australia and South Africa. This may solve the shipping issue with the DHG touch up paint
I will check this out thanks. I have had paint made up in the UK before & it was nothing like the the colour they were tring to match hence why l wanted a Ford touch up.

Tim Kiely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2008 HG Bullitt #4007, 2019 DHG Bullitt #0373
You should be good with this kit. I got a chip on my lower front fascia driving home from the dealer. I purchased the kit in B5 and it was a perfect match. After that I did the Xpel wrap.

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You should be good with this kit. I got a chip on my lower front fascia driving home from the dealer. I purchased the kit in B5 and it was a perfect match. After that I did the Xpel wrap.
Hi Tim, l have now recieved my touch up from Dr colour chip this morning but have to say its the most expensive 1oz of paint l have ever bought at ÂŁ36 but its got me out of trouble no thanks to Ford. Thanks for your help.

Sponsored

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Ok thanks for trying to help me. I have tried two dealers & they have asked Ford UK who say its not available as yet.I have the same problem with Bullitt Strut Brace which was not fitted to the european cars. Ford made an annoucment that you could buy & retro fit this item so l ordered it from Ford it arrived & it was standard Ford steel performance brace so l returned it. Ford & there dealers in the UK in my experiance are not interested in the customer once you have bought the car.
It's definitely available in the U.S. I ordered it from my dealer and it took about two weeks to arrive. Here's a picture with the code/part number:
IMG_9659.jpg