Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Added Caliper Flexion studs and ARP wheel studs then had Caster Camber plates installed along IRS alignment.
IMG_0920.jpg
Great track ready mods. Which plates did you go with, Vorshlag?
Sponsored

Venom52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 CFTP, 23 Durango SRT 392
Great track ready mods. Which plates did you go with, Vorshlag?
I went with J&M plates along with the IRS Alignment came as a package. They got me to -2.6 out front and -2 in the rear. The Caliper studs are fantastic so thanks for making a great product.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Ahh. I asked about Vorshlag because I believe they are in Texas as well as you.

Those alignment numbers should work well.

The studs really shine come pad changing time. A time saver (and aluminum knuckle saver!) for sure. Thanks for the kind words.

Venom52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 CFTP, 23 Durango SRT 392
Ahh. I asked about Vorshlag because I believe they are in Texas as well as you.

Those alignment numbers should work well.

The studs really shine come pad changing time. A time saver (and aluminum knuckle saver!) for sure. Thanks for the kind words.
They are more in North Texas. I'm actually 25 mins from LMR so i just went there.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R

Finished filming my GT proposal video.

Sponsored

Sponsored

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT350
Got sideways for the first time...not intentional. Guess the tires were wet and not warmed up enough to have any grip and did a sub-25 mph power slide turning left at a light. No, I was not flooring it. Bit more exciting when you're not expecting it - traction control took longer than I expected to kick in.
I noticed that in sport mode it takes a bit, faster you are going the longer it seems to take to kick in. However, weather mode is very strict and stays engaged a long time.

15pgnatsum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
I noticed that in sport mode it takes a bit, faster you are going the longer it seems to take to kick in. However, weather mode is very strict and stays engaged a long time.
Yeah this was just normal drive mode. May have been since I immediately let off the gas when it started the front and rear wheels were probably going close enough to the same speed that it didn't really register as a traction loss or something? I didn't see anything in the dash light up either so maybe it just didn't engage at all and the car just corrected itself at such a slow speed.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
After 1 month of storage and reading about the possibility of permanently flat spotting my tires with four months of storage remaining, here is what I did. Thankfully I have jacking rails so the procedure was quite simple. I raised each side of the car and rotated the tires by hand. I did mark the tires so next time I have a reference. My garage is unheated which makes rotating them even more important. I decided that running the car for a short period of time to drive the car up and down the street would cause more harm than good. Plus, living in the Northeast the roads are always wet and salted. Before anyone says I should get flat stoppers, don’t bother because I’m too cheap.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Last edited: