Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Get down to join the Steeda UK team and special guests, on issue 4 of our fantastic Steeda Driving Experience Days.

Friday June 21st is the day to reserve in your diaries, and book your slot for the day at : https://www.steeda.co.uk/steeda-driving-experience-speed-matters-c2x22382833

Our last day was a cracker attended by Ford UK who exclusively revealed the 2018 GT BEFORE the official press launch, and also brought along their supercharged series 1 demo car too.
Also in attendance was Michelin tyres so you can ask your tyre tech questions.
Also in attendance were one of our Steeda dealers and main SSV dealer Haynes Ford who brought along a demo car too.
An unexpected surprise guest was a Spitfire pilot in a super rare recon version of the Spitfire which put on an amazing impromptu aerobatics display for us above the field. Amazing!!

This vid shows the Spitfire and the Ford UK Mustang in their glory, as well as some of the things you can do on the day...

Line up from the last one:
Ford-UK-and-Steeda-UK-line-up-at-SDE3.jpg

The days are amazing fun, and you can learn a TON about how to handle and exploit your cars performance as well as experiencing what can happen when rear wheel drive attacks!

Bargains can also be had on the day if you partake and for the 2019 day we are offering a #VelgenSociety discount. Yes cash back if you roll up on Velgens!

No helmets required, just a willingness to have fun in probably the safest environment you can get for high speed, high grin inducing petrol driven fun!

Book now as slots are limited....
Sponsored

Last edited:

rubes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Shadow Edition GT Fastback Auto
Just booked :-D
Reading the noise limits, I assume a Borla S Type catback is going to be ok?

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Get down to join the Steeda UK team and special guests, on issue 4 of our fantastic Steeda Driving Experience Days.

Friday June 21st is the day to reserve in your diaries, and book your slot for the day at : https://www.steeda.co.uk/steeda-driving-experience-speed-matters-c2x22382833

Our last day was a cracker attended by Ford UK who exclusively revealed the 2018 GT BEFORE the official press launch, and also brought along their supercharged series 1 demo car too.
Also in attendance was Michelin tyres so you can ask your tyre tech questions.
Also in attendance were one of our Steeda dealers and main SSV dealer Haynes Ford who brought along a demo car too.
An unexpected surprise guest was a Spitfire pilot in a super rare recon version of the Spitfire which put on an amazing impromptu aerobatics display for us above the field. Amazing!!

This vid shows the Spitfire and the Ford UK Mustang in their glory, as well as some of the things you can do on the day...

Line up from the last one:
Ford-UK-and-Steeda-UK-line-up-at-SDE3.jpg

The days are amazing fun, and you can learn a TON about how to handle and exploit your cars performance as well as experiencing what can happen when rear wheel drive attacks!

Bargains can also be had on the day if you partake and for the 2019 day we are offering a #VelgenSociety discount. Yes cash back if you roll up on Velgens!

No helmets required, just a willingness to have fun in probably the safest environment you can get for high speed, high grin inducing petrol driven fun!

Book now as slots are limited....
How many slots are available as I noticed simply limited it to 15 cheers

Sponsored

rubes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Shadow Edition GT Fastback Auto
A question on insurance. I've tried to add as a track day to my existing insurer (APLAN), but as it is on an airfield they can't cover. I've asked in Simply Mustangs and been advised no-one has taken out any specific cover, but I'm nervous about taking that risk. Any recommendations on insurers? I've checked with Sky who I have used previously, but need to confirm Steeda is an ATDO approved organiser?

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Anyone going to the event fancy meeting up for a cruise? I live near Birmingham and will be taking M1/M25 down

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
A question on insurance. I've tried to add as a track day to my existing insurer (APLAN), but as it is on an airfield they can't cover. I've asked in Simply Mustangs and been advised no-one has taken out any specific cover, but I'm nervous about taking that risk. Any recommendations on insurers? I've checked with Sky who I have used previously, but need to confirm Steeda is an ATDO approved organiser?
From what I've seen there's little risk just small football cones? If it were the nurburgring I'd be getting insured for sure

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Yeah what Chappers said. I have never seen anything happen at an event that was caused by the event environment. Ie non car to car contacts and no car to obstacle contacts (aside from hitting a small cone).
Of course I have seen some cars suffer failures (eg clutch, drivetrain , popped hoses, etc) but nearly always on older cars, and nothing to do with the day normally. In fact weirdly enough all the major things I have seen happen in terms of car failures have always occurs almost immediately upon arrival, rather than at the end of a day because of the owner flogging their car.

We still have slots left on our JUNE 21st day so book now!

BOOK HERE
Sponsored