• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sync 3 NON- NAV APIM + Screen For Sale

EcoBoomer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base EB; Performance Pack; Power Pack; Magnetic Metallic
Price: $350. Non negotiable because it's what I paid for them. PM me if interested.

I’m selling this because I was able to find a complete system from a local Mustang for my Mustang after I purchased these. I bought them in Dec. ’17. They’ve been sitting on a shelf in my office, just because.
I'm posting this here before I put it on ebay because of my appreciation for the SYNC 3 swap, It's all in here forum; I would've never attempted the upgrade without it. (My posts there are under my former username, 'Michael J.')
  • 8” Sync 3 NON-NAV APIM is from a 2017 Fusion that had less than 1,000 miles on it (962 mi. to be exact)!
  • The screen is from a 2017 Focus. Screen Part # - GM5T-18B955-SB.
  • I tested them in my Mustang and they work perfectly.
  • I have the VIN#s from the Fusion it came from. This is necessary for reprogramming the apim for your particular car.
  • The screen is ALMOST perfect, a 9.5 /10 - there is one slight scrape on the lower right side of the screen. It should be unnoticeable because of all the reflections.
  • I am including the brackets for a 2015-18 Mustang. I bought these from another forum member who makes them (i.e. they are not OEM, but work perfectly). These are needed if you are upgrading from the Base (Sync) system. If you are upgrading from Sync 2, your current brackets should work.
    IMG_4266.jpg
    IMG_4267.jpg
    IMG_4265.jpg
Sponsored

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
Plain 2018 Mustang GT base
Anyone know where to get a complete harness kit, when upgrading Base stereo (giant calculator) to sync 3 w/o gps?