Problem with Track Apps

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
Have '19 , A-10 400 miles on speedo. Can't get Track Apps to work. Tried turning off all driver aids- no dice. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

ehazel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Looks like you have Safe and Smart. Lane keeping being turned on causes trackapps on mine to gray out. (If I'm recalling correctly it is the button on the end of the turn signal stalk) I don't believe this can be disabled in the settings it has to be the button. Also make sure the distance indication is turned off in the settings. (Driver Assist > Pre-Collision Assist > Distance Indication)

Last edited:
OP
OP
rocky5517

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
Looks like you have Safe and Smart. Lane keeping being turned on causes trackapps on mine to gray out. (If I'm recalling correctly it is the button on the end of the turn signal stalk) I don't believe this can be disabled in the settings it has to be the button. Also make sure the distance indication is turned off in the settings. (Driver Assist > Pre-Collision Assist > Distance Indication)
THANKS ehazel/ the secret was turning off the lane changing stuff with the button at the end of the turn sig stalk. Even my salesman didn't know. But you did!
Thx again