Sponsored

Creak/Groan started in front left suspension

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
So After taking my car out of the garage today, I noticed that the front suspension is creaking and groaning really badly. Anyone else having this issue? Car is already having to go in due to my boost sensor flipping out and going full boost and then not allowing me to have any boost for days at a time, so I will have them look at it then, but I get the feeling they are just going to play the "modified" game with me as usual.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Spring seat

OP
OP
Spykexx

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A spring seat that can be heard half a block away? Possibly small squeeks, but 3-5 second long groans? Seems unlikely.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Which part of your videos is half a block away exactly? The only time I had suspension noises when turning the steering wheel was when my driver side spring seat went bad. There was also noise going over slight bumps as well. Mine was more rubber sounding though.

Other comments at the time were bump stops and sway bar bushings.

OP
OP
Spykexx

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
By half a block I'm talking about how loud the noise is in person(Definitely wasn't going to go out and film it, it's freezing outside lol). It's loud as all hell. Actually scared the crap out of me when I went to back out onto the road, and I had people looking over after it was doing it in the parking lot lol. It's definitely not a small creak, it's quite loud.

I'm wondering if it's a bushing by how long the groans can be carried out over slower bumps etc. And Yea, to me it almost has a mechanical/metallic sound to it.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
https://clyp.it/n4opaiw1

That was my recording just sitting in place turning the steering wheel, didn't take one in motion.

OP
OP
Spykexx

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, to me that's far more rubbery than my noise. more like a squeek. Mines more of a mechanical/metallic groan.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
So After taking my car out of the garage today, I noticed that the front suspension is creaking and groaning really badly. Anyone else having this issue? Car is already having to go in due to my boost sensor flipping out and going full boost and then not allowing me to have any boost for days at a time, so I will have them look at it then, but I get the feeling they are just going to play the "modified" game with me as usual.

Where do you feel the noise ?
Pedals, steering wheel, frame........

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400A A10 PP1 Velocity Blue
Hi! Did you finally found what was causing it? mine is doing same noise as the videos you posted!

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
Lower control arm bushing.
Sponsored