OP
OP
stangman638

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
To this day I can't understand why anyone would purchase the ecoboost, american muscle and V8's just go together... Not knocking it, Im sure everyone has there reasons, but if you can afford the GT, go for it.
Sponsored

Bubba Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
No Ford Private Cash...just the available incentives and negotiating with the dealer on prices. For a PP equipped car, the GT is about $3800.00 more expensive. The 'Stang will be a very rare daily driver and weekend cruiser. I am not sure if this somewhat limited use of the 'Stang merits 38K+. The ecoboost "seems" to be the more rationale choice.

For a weekend cruiser I'd go with the more fun car! You can always drive the 5.0 conservatively but the EB will never have a V8

Try signing up on the ford website, filling in their survey and requesting a mustang brochure to see if you trigger the 750 private cash offer, apparently its random and I've had no luck yet.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
For a weekend cruiser I'd go with the more fun car! You can always drive the 5.0 conservatively but the EB will never have a V8

Try signing up on the ford website, filling in their survey and requesting a mustang brochure to see if you trigger the 750 private cash offer, apparently its random and I've had no luck yet.
Agree 100% on getting the more fun car. EB's are nice, but GT's are nicer....at least to me.
Sponsored