Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Our engineering team is still finalizing the designs, but we completed a set for a SEMA build, and we've had two 2018's in to record all of the necessary wiring details.

No ETA or time-frame to provide at this time, but it is something we are working on.

Thanks!
Nick C.

OP
OP
DarkSubRosa

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Thanks Nick. I'm converting my 2015 over to the 2018 front and am chomping at the bit to get the headlights over to Jeremy at Retroshop to get new boards and painted.

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
What does the 2018+ version have over the previous generation?? I literally just sealed mine up

Sponsored

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Will these be available in the No Bake design like the 15-17 models?

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I think we're talking about two different products! Our Pro Series Demon Eyes are available in a No-Bake kit for the 2015-2017 Mustang, but our LED Boards for the same years will require the headlights to be opened no matter what. For the 2018+ models, I'm not sure if our engineers are working on a similar no-bake solution for the Demon Eyes, but the LED boards will definitely require them to be opened.

Hope this helps!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
I think we're talking about two different products! Our Pro Series Demon Eyes are available in a No-Bake kit for the 2015-2017 Mustang, but our LED Boards for the same years will require the headlights to be opened no matter what. For the 2018+ models, I'm not sure if our engineers are working on a similar no-bake solution for the Demon Eyes, but the LED boards will definitely require them to be opened.

Hope this helps!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

You're absolutely right, I was clicking back and forth between the LED Boards and the Demon eyes and got confused. I'd love to see both offered for the 18's soon though. I'm getting ready to put in an order for the 4th brake light/reverse light and the Rear Sidemarkers for the time being, but would love to take care of the headlights as well..

Last edited:

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
The good news is that the 2018+ LED Boards are definitely coming soon. That said, if one were to be taking apart their headlights to install boards, you could easily do the Demon Eyes at the same time.

Thanks for your support!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics