• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Roush lettered decklid

K31s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550
Hi all I know this has been asked a thousand times I’m looking for a lettered Roush decklid based in the uk
Be gentle first post
58CAE5A2-4D5B-43D3-B64C-B7C5FE370F63.jpeg
Sponsored

Ryan@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ROUSH
Vehicle(s)
2018 ROUSH Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all I know this has been asked a thousand times I’m looking for a lettered Roush decklid based in the uk
Be gentle first post
58CAE5A2-4D5B-43D3-B64C-B7C5FE370F63.jpeg
Hey Keith,
The ROUSH decklid panel is only available on serialized ROUSH Mustangs built in Michigan at ROUSH HQ.

OP
OP
K31s550

K31s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550
Hey Keith,
The ROUSH decklid panel is only available on serialized ROUSH Mustangs built in Michigan at ROUSH HQ.
Hey Keith,

Hi good morning I am well aware of this as they are like looking for hens teeth but there have been a few that have traded hands and it’s keeping my hopes up a may come across one

Kind regards
Keith

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase