Sponsored

Recommending A Ford Dealership In The Phoenix Area

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Within the next couple of months I will be relocating to somewhere in the Greater Phoenix area therefore would like some recommendations/feedback as to a Ford dealership that I could develop a relationship with regarding future sales and service.

We will be arriving mid next week and will stay for 5 days and will look for a home in the Gold Canyon, Fountain Hills and even as far out as Florence but certainly willing to travel a number of miles near the Greater Phoenix area in order to work with a great Ford dealership.

Ideally I will start shipping the first of my cars (JR157) to the Phoenix area in early January subject to finding a storage location during our travels next week.

If any of you Mustang/Shelby/Boss enthusiasts from the Greater Phoenix area could recommend a Ford dealership that has recently provided you with a positive sales and service experience that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you would like to send me a PM with any feedback and/or your contact information I would be more than happy to call you back with respect to further communication.

Thanks!!

:)
Sponsored

oldnick9333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 15 GTPP, 02 Lightning
Good to have you in the valley. I just had my oil changed this past Wednesday @ Sanderson Ford which would be a drive from your future residence,
but I recommend them. I used to travel to Tucson to service one of my vehicles a long time ago. Therefore, I am kind of picky myself. There are several
Ford dealerships in central and east valley that I would not go to based on information that I received by talking to their parts/service depts. They might
have been isolated incidents, but left a bad taste in my mouth. PM me if you like additional info.

I know a good independent shop for future head/engine work if needed. Plus, I know a good tuner when you decide to go that route.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Good to have you in the valley. I just had my oil changed this past Wednesday @ Sanderson Ford which would be a drive from your future residence,
but I recommend them. I used to travel to Tucson to service one of my vehicles a long time ago. Therefore, I am kind of picky myself. There are several
Ford dealerships in central and east valley that I would not go to based on information that I received by talking to their parts/service depts. They might
have been isolated incidents, but left a bad taste in my mouth. PM me if you like additional info.

I know a good independent shop for future head/engine work if needed. Plus, I know a good tuner when you decide to go that route.
Thank you for the welcome and also the attached information.

Will send you a PM shortly.

:like:

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Sanderson Ford is the only dealer I would recommend in the Metro Phoenix area.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Thanks and certainly appreciate your recommendation with respect to this dealership.

I will definitely be giving them a call next week when I am in your area and hopefully can drop by their dealership to say "Hello".

:like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I have had feedback from another individual that resides in your area and his recommendation was exactly the same Ford dealership which suggests to me that Sanderson Ford is doing quite a few things right.

Thanks again!

:sunglasses:

johnson.ba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
I live 3.5 hrs away by the border and I bought my factory ordered 2017 GTpp from Sanderson, they went straight to under invoice when I told them my plans and were super straightforward the entire time. My salesman returned emails and texts within a normal amount of time. My parents bought a new f150 from them a decade ago and had a similar enjoyable experience. They never sell cars over MSRP, and they move a lot of vehicles so they're not gonna beat you up over a couple bucks when negotiating.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I live 3.5 hrs away by the border and I bought my factory ordered 2017 GTpp from Sanderson, they went straight to under invoice when I told them my plans and were super straightforward the entire time. My salesman returned emails and texts within a normal amount of time. My parents bought a new f150 from them a decade ago and had a similar enjoyable experience. They never sell cars over MSRP, and they move a lot of vehicles so they're not gonna beat you up over a couple bucks when negotiating.
Thank you for the attached feedback which is similar to other feedback received about this dealership.

:beer:

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
I've had good service experiences with San Tan Ford in Gilbert. I did not purchase my car from them due to ADM's but I did have it courtesy delivered there for a fair price. Since then I've had them do the oil line recall and a thermostat replacement, pretty good work for the most part.

The location of this dealership is significantly closer to Gold Canyon, Florence, and Fountain Hills in comparison to Sanderson Ford (just fyi).

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I've had good service experiences with San Tan Ford in Gilbert. I did not purchase my car from them due to ADM's but I did have it courtesy delivered there for a fair price. Since then I've had them do the oil line recall and a thermostat replacement, pretty good work for the most part.

The location of this dealership is significantly closer to Gold Canyon, Florence, and Fountain Hills in comparison to Sanderson Ford (just fyi).
Thanks and appreciate your feedback.:like:

Since I will be driving through Gilbert at some point over the next 5 days I will definitely drop by to see their dealership.

Sponsored

ARMRER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R/ 2006 Ford GT/ 1965 289 Cobra
Thanks and appreciate your feedback.:like:

Since I will be driving through Gilbert at some point over the next 5 days I will definitely drop by to see their dealership.

Sanderson is the only dealer in Phoenix worth your time. The rest are substandard in sales integrity, service.

ARMRER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i see you're in tuscon. i almost bought my 2018 R from jim click in tuscon. what's their reputation?
Saleswise, pretty poor. Sales manager jerked me around on 2017 R, finally came back with 50k ADM. We were jerked around on fleet truck sales too. They don’t know the product from a blender. Servicewise, had my 2006 Ford GT get the airbags replaced, no issues. We send our fleet trucks there for oil changes, rotation but sometimes that gets messed up. Parts Dept, they rock.

I would NEVER buy a vehicle from them.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Saleswise, pretty poor. Sales manager jerked me around on 2017 R, finally came back with 50k ADM. We were jerked around on fleet truck sales too. They don’t know the product from a blender. Servicewise, had my 2006 Ford GT get the airbags replaced, no issues. We send our fleet trucks there for oil changes, rotation but sometimes that gets messed up. Parts Dept, they rock.

I would NEVER buy a vehicle from them.
interesting. they offered their 2018 R at sticker ($69,490) and it's still available at that price:

https://www.jimclick.com/new-Tucson-2018-Ford-Mustang-Shelby+GT350R-1FA6P8JZ7J5502709

sticker for this R is very good. i just happened to get a crazy deal on one, so i had to pass on this deal. but it's still really good.

thanks for sharing though.

ARMRER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)