• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: avant garde m621 20x10/11 rotary forged

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
For sale.
Wheels and tires have been used for about 8K miles, no burnouts or anything and the front right wheel was rashed a small bit but it should be an easy fix.
they are 20x10 et35 and 20x11 et50 with 265/35 & 295/35 nitto nt555 g2 tires. Tires have the same amount of miles and like new. Gloss black in color comes with the custom fitting lugs and center caps as well. After shiping, touchless mounting and balancing im in about $3300. I prefer local but I have the boxes they came in so shipping can be done. $1900 picked up and $2200 shipped.
11io2hf.jpg

1679yci.jpg

2mf182h.jpg

v8kb3o.jpg

2mg1544.jpg

2i104mp.jpg

s5hkp1.jpg

28k0cie.jpg

2mqroyb.jpg

1zvdgnl.jpg

2ni0kus.jpg

2lscy81.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Where are you located? Also, is that your mustang in the pics? What are you gonna so for wheels now?

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Where are you located? Also, is that your mustang in the pics? What are you gonna so for wheels now?
Massachusetts.
Yes it is.
May be selling the car, if not I’ll boost and go smaller with slicks.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Massachusetts.
Yes it is.
May be selling the car, if not I’ll boost and go smaller with slicks.
Looks like your running coils or bagged.. how much camber to prevent rubbing? I’m on ford lowering springs.. mild drop..