Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Hey Guys

Long story short. I've had the pro actions on my car for over a year now. I absolutely love them. Never had a single complaint. During the summer time I decided I wanted to stiffen up all four corners. It was when i got the pilot 4s tires. I did it and it was great. We just had this crappy snowfall in PA and I decided to swap my winter tires on. Before putting the tires on I also went ahead and softened up all four corners back to where I had them which was 2.5 turns from full soft. The passenger side rear shock turned smoothly and had no issues. However, on the driver side, after turning it twice, i went for that ".5" turn and the little stub plucked right off. So I just turned the other side a half turn stiffer. The ride is not bad but on crappy roads it bounces a lot. I emailed steeda twice but still haven't heard from them. Do you guys think im going to have to purchase a new set of rear shocks? I know for a fact that the idiot in me is not going to just change one rear and not the other. Unless someone knows of a better solution? Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.Pics below

Thanks
IMG-0545.JPG
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Best advice I can give is unfortunately a bit late here.

Always dial the dampers back to full soft - go no further than the point where increased resistance is first felt - before adjusting up to whatever setting you want. Settings occasionally do "move".

Norm

OP
OP
Safridi22

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Ahh i see. Will definitely remember that from now on. I'm just praying steeda gets back to me with some good new. Thanks again for your feedback!

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, you're going to need a new shock, or maybe find somebody with a welder. The rears are so cheap, and so easy to swap out, its not too much of a big deal.

I've replaced just one shock before after the adjustment froze up on me. I regret nothing.

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Is that not covered under their lifetime warranty?

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Safrid,

Please email me directly with your contact info & order number - I will get this expedited.

Also, please send the previous email address you used so I can check that folder.

Thank you,

TJ

OP
OP
Safridi22

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Just emailed TJ@steeda. I dont need to “hope” or “cross fingers” bc i know they’ll take care of me. Great company. Great products. Awsome customer service.

Thanks Guys!
Sponsored