Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some shop suggestions for lowering springs install. Dallas Mustang is already on my list of shops to request a quote from but I was hoping to get some other shops as well to find the best quote. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

Hardmoney07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 pp gt
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some shop suggestions for lowering springs install. Dallas Mustang is already on my list of shops to request a quote from but I was hoping to get some other shops as well to find the best quote. Any help is appreciated.
Hpp in Lewisville they are my go to for things I can’t or don’t wanna mess with

b18__crx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2019 mOOOSESTANG
Hey guys,

its not that hard to install. just need a spring compressor and you're good.

Hardmoney07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 pp gt
its not that hard to install. just need a spring compressor and you're good.
Don’t even need that take the hat off/ the three nuts and the nut that holds it to the shock when it’s on the car and then lift the car up to uncompress it put the shock and spring back on and the hat on top of the shock and slowly lower car on to it to re compress I did all 4 on a few cars this way in less than 3 hours

OP
OP
B0SS603

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t even need that take the hat off/ the three nuts and the nut that holds it to the shock when it’s on the car and then lift the car up to uncompress it put the shock and spring back on and the hat on top of the shock and slowly lower car on to it to re compress I did all 4 on a few cars this way in less than 3 hours
Well my brother in law does work at a dealer so getting a spring compressor wouldn't be hard and it would be free. Just never did anything too technical other than dropping in some bolt-ons. The video CJPP has up on youtube looks a bit involved.

Sponsored

Hardmoney07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 pp gt
It’s not to complicated but with out much experience I’d say take it to a shop save your self the time and headache it should run around 4 to 500 to have it done don’t forget to get re aligned after if the shop doesn’t offer that

GunsUpGoon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
What's a good shop that installs and does alignment all in one stop?

Shawn_Allen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt w/ PP
I went to 21st Century Muscle Cars in Addison. Then I had my alignment done at Dusold Designs in Lewisville. It was a flawless experience at both shops.

Sponsored

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I use Doghouse Performance in Cresson at Motorsport Ranch. They've worked on my car several times. They can do springs and alignment and have reasonable rates.

Also Texas Track Works in Fort Worth - they can do the springs and alignment.

FISH_L3G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp in Competition Orange, 86 Corvette, 2012 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Growler motorsports in Plano (formerly Cobb tuning) will do the install and alignment in-house.

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 401A with Active Exhaust
Baca Diesel hands down. They'll do your springs for $350 or less. I got a repeat customer discount lol. They did an X pipe, cradle lockout, springs, alignment bushings, mud flaps, jacking rails, alignment bolts, and even welded the X pipe in for less than what I've seen other shops quote for just the spring install. He did it all in one day too but I have had my cobra in there 3 or 4 times too but it's a great shop with quality work and people with fair, fast and honest work

FISH_L3G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp in Competition Orange, 86 Corvette, 2012 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
I'm assuming it's not cheap for a place like that to do installs.
Cheap is a relative term, what were you looking to spend?
One advantage of using them is they do some of the best alignments in DFW. So after the install, they can get your suspension properly aligned.
Sponsored