• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale: Sport Cup 2 305/30/19

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
I am selling my take off Sport Cup 2s from my 2019 PP2. The tires have not been tracked and there were no burn outs. I took them off the car at 1k miles. I followed the recommended engine break in so I didn't beat on the tires. No punctures or curb damage.

I am willing to deliver within a 1.5 hour driver of Baltimore. I'll ship them at the buyers expense.

EDIT...these SOLD Thanks you. Communication was regained with the first interested person.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
I'd entertain offers. Not really sure what they are worth.

Not in a rush to sell though as they will be off the car and garaged until April.

atasholli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andi Tasholli
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Not sure if you're selling just the rear set, but they sell for about $400 a piece New.

OP
OP

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
Not sure if you're selling just the rear set, but they sell for about $400 a piece New.
All 4 are for sale. I'm in communications with a member now so I'm hoping we can work it out.

OP
OP

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
These are sold pending funds.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lincoln
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Magnetic Metallic GT
Still available??

OP
OP

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
I have a commitment with a member here just haven't met yet to exchange them.

If it falls through I'll update this post.

OP
OP

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
I was in communication with a buyer up until 12/16. The last PM was setting up a time and location to meet however he hasn't replied back. I'm hoping posting here will get his attention if he is still interested.

At this point it looks like I'm going to re-list these. They are still for sale and have been dismounted now. They are ready to go. Please make me an offer if interested.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Don't you hate it when supposed buyers bail on a deal without a word? That person deserves even less than that...
Sponsored