Block it cabin noise reducing product.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
I thought some of you might be interested in this product.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...seconds-blockit-pre-cut-sound-deadener.96912/

After installing the Ford Performance tune I noticed that it not only eliminated the fake engine noise (good thing) but also the noise canceling feature. I didnā€™t realize how effective noise canceling was, until it was gone. Now I had significantly more road noise.

I received the Block it this week and was able to test it today. It works as advertised for me, reducing the road noise quite a bit with the top and windows up and surprisingly it was helpful even with the top and windows down.

If you would like a quieter cabin for whatever reason, check out the thread for more info. This product works well.
Sponsored

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I thought some of you might be interested in this product.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/ā˜…-quiet-down-your-interior-in-seconds-blockit-pre-cut-sound-deadener.96912/

After installing the Ford Performance tune I noticed that it not only eliminated the fake engine noise (good thing) but also the noise canceling feature. I didnā€™t realize how effective noise canceling was, until it was gone. Now I had significantly more road noise.

I received the Block it this week and was able to test it today. It works as advertised for me, reducing the road noise quite a bit with the top and windows up and surprisingly it was helpful even with the top and windows down.

If you would like a quieter cabin for whatever reason, check out the thread for more info. This product works well.
Awesome to hear! Really glad you're happy with the product. Thank you for the cool write up. Much appreciated!!

Ed

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Are you going to reactivate the discount code for this forum?
Unfortunately, at this time no. Originally since this forum helped us, we rolled out a GP. We then kept it going with an additional sale for months. Now at this time we are starting to get distributors on board. So we can't undercut them. I hope you can understand. However we are able to do holiday specials from time to time. So we have to see. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us here or direct 1800 778 9898 / [email protected]

Thank you

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette

Nikujaga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
My observation regarding interior noise. A door speaker was giving out and making a terrible racket caused by the ANC mic amplifying sounds other than the engine. After unplugging the mic above the rear headliner the noises ceased. After installing a new speaker and not connecting the rear mic the car is quieter for sure....no more theatrical engine sound. From reading and my experience the system only pipes in the engine sound but does not cancel road noise. After disconnecting my car's mic there was NO increase in road noise...I have very sensitive ears. I read somewhere that V8 mustangs are not equipped with this "engine noise amplification."
Sponsored