Sponsored

Trading my '15 GT for a slightly used '18 350R

arcadewilco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Race Red
I just picked up a '17 R with 700 miles for $67K. Perfect condition. The wheels rash would bother me a lot given how special these wheels are.
Sponsored

OP
OP
moto vudu

moto vudu

No Guts - No Glory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50 Yr
I just picked up a '17 R with 700 miles for $67K. Perfect condition. The wheels rash would bother me a lot given how special these wheels are.
Nice deal! Yes, the wheels are awesome.

Alej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 PP+PP2
I would have totally triggered the gun were I to be presented with such a tempting offer even if not even looking.
The GT350 family is currently the (potentially achievable) dream car for me. Good job man, enjoy. If you track it would be great to see some videos or something.
Looks like it’s going to rip some asphalt apart.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
On a side note for anyone buying a used R, if the car has mileage on it and/or the tires have been replaced (for whatever reason IE Mileage, flat, etc) I'd go over the wheels with a fine tooth comb.. some may have had a dealer or tire shop mess the wheels up or leave damage from replacing them. Lots of tire shops are not properly equipped (especially most Ford dealers btw) and after they do the damage they may refuse to replace them (or force you to take legal action if you want them to make your car whole).

The CF wheels on an R are one of the unique/special things about the car that 99.9% of other cars out there do not have, so to me it's a focal point of the car and one I would want to be pristine as I anticipate long-term ownership.

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Thanks! I just relocated to Phoenix.
No way, I just seen you today! I was like there aren't many Lightning Blue GT350Rs around.

Sponsored

OP
OP
moto vudu

moto vudu

No Guts - No Glory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50 Yr
Saw me in south Scottsdale?

chedder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Raptor SC, 2016 custom crew cab
Everyone missed the casting/mold bar shown in the picture. Hardly driven at low speeds. And the tear is indicative of a low speed impact with something since there is no scuff mark on the tire. Superficial damage to the rubber, no torn plies. Probably get 8 to 10 thousand street miles out of them. Enjoy the ride!

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Personally, I think it is a solid deal, and I'd do it.

OP
OP
moto vudu

moto vudu

No Guts - No Glory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50 Yr
I just got the Cup 2's swapped out for the Pilot Sport 4S. I finally got a chance to really use some of the car's handling capabilities. I went for a drive right outside of Phoenix on a road called Apache Trail... a very technical and twisty road. The car came alive and was a fuking beast in the canyons! The grip, quick steering, sound, and power all comes together for one hell of a lot of fun. The howling exhaust combined with the decel popping echoing through the canyons was epic!

Q9CkVT2.jpg

NTkjg20.jpg

SQhhR4d.jpg

Zousnbi.jpg

1bc0x1Z.jpg

NTpObGf.jpg

mYEdzJl.jpg

CHkIbA0.jpg

Roads like that are exactly why I bought the car.

Sponsored

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Congrats and happy Thanksgiving! Nice way to spend the holiday! :like::beer:

Alej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 PP+PP2
I just got the Cup 2's swapped out for the Pilot Sport 4S. I finally got a chance to really use some of the car's handling capabilities. I went for a drive right outside of Phoenix on a road called Apache Trail... a very technical and twisty road. The car came alive and was a fuking beast in the canyons! The grip, quick steering, sound, and power all comes together for one hell of a lot of fun. The howling exhaust combined with the decel popping echoing through the canyons was epic!

Roads like that are exactly why I bought the car.
Awesome man! I might have to do a similar move myself next summer.
Mesmerizing photos, kickass car angles.
How long does that route takes?

Keep ripping asphalt

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Apache Trail is a blast! The recent repave makes it much more enjoyable. My favorite section is past the restaurant, little to no traffic.

OP
OP
moto vudu

moto vudu

No Guts - No Glory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50 Yr
Apache Trail is a blast! The recent repave makes it much more enjoyable. My favorite section is past the restaurant, little to no traffic.
I turned around at the restaurant, I was told the pavement ends a couple miles past the restaurant. Next time I go, I'm going to keep going until it turns to dirt.

OP
OP
moto vudu

moto vudu

No Guts - No Glory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50 Yr
Awesome man! I might have to do a similar move myself next summer.
Mesmerizing photos, kickass car angles.
How long does that route takes?

Keep ripping asphalt
The entire route isn't paved, but the first part of the route that has recently been repaved takes about 20 minutes. It's almost all corners and the route is very scenic.
Sponsored