Sponsored

Will Whitaker open investigations on Comey and Hilary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
AFAIK both Hilary and Comey have committed multiple felonies. Will Whitaker do his job?
Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Hopefully the rumors of an indictment on Trump Jr. are true, especially after all of the confirmed lying that went on regarding the situation. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
And the Feds who who essentially blackmailed Trump associates need to be put behind bars as well.

It's funny - his political opponents have been endlessly accusing and investigating Trump for several years now. It's lucky he's squeaky clean.

I'm excited to see Trump start prosecuting other government officials for any laws they've broken. Especially Maxine Waters after the public incitements of violence she has been making.

Sponsored

EliteGeeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm excited to see Trump start prosecuting other government officials for any laws they've broken.
You seem as ignorant as Trump on his powers, he is not the Judicial Department, He Cannot Prosecute ANYONE, There is 3 different Branches of the Government, He is the Executive Branch, He can Request investigations all he wants, they do not make them enforceable.

Our federal government has three parts.
They are the
Executive, (President and about 5,000,000 workers)
Legislative (Senate and House of Representatives)
Judicial (Supreme Court and lower Courts).

He can be the TIE Vote Breaker for the Legislative Branch, he can VETO some Cases of the Legislative.

In reality,
The Fourth Branch of Government
is the People. You, Me and the other 300+ million people.

The President Should follow what is Best for the people. Because that is who he is working for, if the people want cheap gas, then so be it. But in the recent issue, most want Soudie Punished, Even many Republicans.
Trump has lost the ability to claim the Dow Jones or other areas as a gain since they are all falling, so he needs to deflect. Using lower gas prices, which he has no control over.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
You seem as ignorant as Trump on his powers, he is not the Judicial Department, He Cannot Prosecute ANYONE, There is 3 different Branches of the Government, He is the Executive Branch, He can Request investigations all he wants, they do not make them enforceable.

Our federal government has three parts.
They are the
Executive, (President and about 5,000,000 workers)
Legislative (Senate and House of Representatives)
Judicial (Supreme Court and lower Courts).

He can be the TIE Vote Breaker for the Legislative Branch, he can VETO some Cases of the Legislative.

In reality,
The Fourth Branch of Government
is the People. You, Me and the other 300+ million people.

The President Should follow what is Best for the people. Because that is who he is working for, if the people want cheap gas, then so be it. But in the recent issue, most want Soudie Punished, Even many Republicans.
Trump has lost the ability to claim the Dow Jones or other areas as a gain since they are all falling, so he needs to deflect. Using lower gas prices, which he has no control over.
The "Judicial Department" sic (it is the Department of Justice) is NOT the court. They are the prosecutorial division of the executive branch. So yes, Trump administration does have the power to prosecute through the Department of Justice.

The courts don't prosecute anyone, nor does a court bring any charges. Judges have no power until someone brings a case to them, i.e. a prosecutor brings the case and the courts rule on the case.

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
SNIP
The Executive Branch is responsible for enforcing the laws. There are obvious examples of high ranked officials breaking numerous laws. Those people should be prosecuted and jailed.

What I'm saying is that I want the rule of law to be enforced and applied equally to all citizens and non-citizens of the US. If I was served a subpoena for information and I deleted my emails and smashed cell phones - I would expect to go to jail for a long time. Since we all know for a fact that Hilary did those things - this country needs to see Hilary punished for her crimes. Otherwise it is obvious that the legal system in this country is broken.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
You all can hope all you want, both Republicans and Democrats. It will never happen. Both parties are making idiots out of the voters, while they all get rich.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
The investigations are all pointless, no one get's arrested, prosecuted, or even fired, it's seems.

One real problem I have in all of it though is there needs to be a special prosecutor on Clinton and Comey, they fact that they weaseled themselves in to this Mueller special prosecutor is pure bullshit

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Last edited:
OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The investigations are all pointless, no one get's arrested, prosecuted, or even fired, it's seems.

One real problem I have in all of it though is there needs to be a special prosecutor on Clinton and Comey, they fact that they weaseled themselves in to this Mueller special prosecutor is pure bullshit
I think the entire special prosecutor thing is a bad idea. Mueller has spent way too much money and hasn't uncovered any information related to Trump and Russia. The only crimes he has found are unrelated to Russia and unrelated to Trump. AFAIK he's trying to suborn perjury by bankrupting ex Trump associates through extended persecution.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I think the entire special prosecutor thing is a bad idea. Mueller has spent way too much money and hasn't uncovered any information related to Trump and Russia. The only crimes he has found are unrelated to Russia and unrelated to Trump. AFAIK he's trying to suborn perjury by bankrupting ex Trump associates through extended persecution.
The whitewater investigation was also a special investigator and took years as well, ending up leading to an impeachment charge against Clinton based on something completely unrelated to the original investigation. Do you have problems with that investigation?

Also, Meuller's investigations have lead to actions involving:
-13 Russian nationalists being indicted
-3 Russian entities being indicted
-12 Russian members of the Russian GRU cuber espionage group
-Paul Manafort (pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud the United States and obstruct justice)
-Robert Flynn
-George Papadopoulos
-Roger Stone is currently reported to being questioned regarding the hacked email servers.

Seems there has been quite a bit of illegal activity, and the investigation is still underway with evidence being gathered. No one from Trump's family has been indicted yet, but you're naive to think that anyone of them would be indicted until the investigation is nearing completion. There obviously was interference in the last election by foreign parties, the question is how much of it was directed by United States citizens.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.