Sponsored

RTR Upper Grill

THISELDO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Eco-Boost Tri Yellow FastBack
How was the install on these and how is the quality? Seems amazing value for what you're getting.

I'm after an RTR grill without the lights and was considering these and just removing the lights and cutting out the blanked air holes.
The install was fine and the finish is good, quality is sturdy enough and the lights are bright, drilled 3 holes on right to allow airflow please note these are not the switchback ones, i had them wired up with the sidelights not DRL, to give me control on the on/off switch and also comes on automatically with headlights on auto during the night.
so yes well worth it cannot justify RTR prices..
20181024_114413.jpg
20181024_114714.jpg
Sponsored

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
The install was fine and the finish is good, quality is sturdy enough and the lights are bright, drilled 3 holes on right to allow airflow please note these are not the switchback ones, i had them wired up with the sidelights not DRL, to give me control on the on/off switch and also comes on automatically with headlights on auto during the night.
20181024_114413.jpg
20181024_114714.jpg
Thanks for sharing looks good!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
20181024_114413.jpg
20181024_114714.jpg
3 holes???????????????????????????????

I don't mean to be rude, but that is not enough space to let in enough air to fill the airbox. Get that spot opened right up!
Sponsored