Sponsored

New Mustang direct fit Flowforged by MRR wheels Preview

Bybcous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 daytona 392
F-6180 shown in a full hand brush finish with Black chrome tint.
19x11 only 21.7lb each
_MG_8207.jpg

_MG_8223.jpg
This has probaly been said but how much for these with military discount. This will be my 7th set of mrr wheels.

Sponsored

Bybcous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 daytona 392
Just incase anybody is iffy, mrr is a great company, I have purchased 7 sets of wheels from them over 5 years and never had a issue and always fast shipping "when in stock". I always wonder if the wide ass tire sizes they say will fit will fit, but they always do. This was pushed to the limit on my 392 charger when my installer told me I wasting my time trying to fit a 315 on the rear with there 20x11 m392 wheels but they bolted right up to the shops suprise. I even got into a accident once and was sent free replacement wheels one time awhile ago. I have always purchased from carlos.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Guys here is a little something for the guys looking for a deal our well known M600 flow forged wheel is currently being offered at a great deal.
you can always be certain that MRR wheels will always offer you great quality and great customer service. thank you guys. part numbers are limited so get in contact with our authorized dealers fast.​

BLACK FRIDAY.png

Sponsored

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just thought I'd add a customer comment on the M600. I really like these overall but a couple things I would have wanted to know as a new buyer. The 19x10 has really deep lugs and you need 2" long lug nuts for it to remotely look correct. Standard ones disappear completely. I ended up changing the black ones that came in the set for chome/polished 2" gorillas . Also the finish is not complete into the holes and I was really disappointed with that level of detail in that regard. If the custom finishes solved this and I had known about it, I would have sprung for a custom finish. Also the gray color is pretty dynamic. It can be a nice dark gunmetal but can also look washed out in bright light. Especially artificial lighting. I think I would have gone custom finish on these if at the time there were more realistic pictures available. (I've had these a year and back then it was mostly studio pics or renderings.)

On the upside they are easy to clean and don't show a little dust like the factory perf pack gloss wheels.
IMG_20181024_155905.jpg
IMG_20181024_155948.jpg
IMG_20181024_163804.jpg

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought I'd add a customer comment on the M600. I really like these overall but a couple things I would have wanted to know as a new buyer. The 19x10 has really deep lugs and you need 2" long lug nuts for it to remotely look correct. Standard ones disappear completely. I ended up changing the black ones that came in the set for chome/polished 2" gorillas . Also the finish is not complete into the holes and I was really disappointed with that level of detail in that regard. If the custom finishes solved this and I had known about it, I would have sprung for a custom finish. Also the gray color is pretty dynamic. It can be a nice dark gunmetal but can also look washed out in bright light. Especially artificial lighting. I think I would have gone custom finish on these if at the time there were more realistic pictures available. (I've had these a year and back then it was mostly studio pics or renderings.)

On the upside they are easy to clean and don't show a little dust like the factory perf pack gloss wheels.
IMG_20181024_155905.jpg
IMG_20181024_155948.jpg
IMG_20181024_163804.jpg
What size tires?