Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
I read somewhere that the Magneride option has a supply issue and I have gone for this as well as custom pack 2
Makes sense - mine's standard suspension. And just had update from dealer that estimated build date is 21st Jan (so about 3 and a half months order-to-build).
Sponsored

Pegasus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Mustang GT
Doesn't seem to be Magneride related, I can't make sense of the ordering or delays, could be colour. I've ordered later than some people here, gone for Race Red, Magneride, stripe, climate seats and spoiler and mine's being built before.

Ordered 21/08/18
Window Sticker available today 09/11/18
Build date 20/11/18

Dealer has advised it will be available to pickup in February but I wouldn't be surprised if it's end of January or sooner instead.

stevelampey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 5.0 Mach 1 Black
Doesn't seem to be Magneride related, I can't make sense of the ordering or delays, could be colour. I've ordered later than some people here, gone for Race Red, Magneride, stripe, climate seats and spoiler and mine's being built before.

Ordered 21/08/18
Window Sticker available today 09/11/18
Build date 20/11/18

Dealer has advised it will be available to pickup in February but I wouldn't be surprised if it's end of January or sooner instead.
Thanks, and well done, I've gone for Kona blue, no stripe, no spoiler, but you're right, it makes no sense!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

1Mikey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg V10, Crayford Mk1 Capri, Caddy Van
New member here, joined up to see how everyone else gettin on with their MY19 orders because it seems like I’m never getting a car. Specced it June 8th, but went back a few weeks later to confirm and got charged a price rise. Put 2k deposit on a Saturday morning including pack 3 and ceramic seats, then got a call Monday to say options have changed and I must delete either pack 3 or ceramic seats. I pulled out, then dealer offered he can spec everything on pack 3 as separate items except the chrome trim round the windows. Go figure!

Got several build and delivery predictions from dealer then contacted the Mustang girls. At first they thought it was a Bullitt then gave me last week sometime as the build date. Got window sticker 9Nov with blend date of 20 Nov but so far nothing changed on Etis to suggest anything getting made. Oh and window sticker has the wrong wheels.

Dealer says delivery 9th Jan. I’m cheesed off, if it’s not here by then I’m walking away. Last time I ordered a new car it was fun!

How y’all put up with this??

And here’s the latest, it has disappeared off Etis, “You have entered an invalid VIN”

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I ordered on the 2nd June, built the 1st of August and collected on the 10th October

Should appear on a Etis any day now, Going to be tight for 9th but might make it as it should arrive in January sometime

Sponsored

1Mikey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg V10, Crayford Mk1 Capri, Caddy Van
Thanks Eclipsar but it’s been on Etis for weeks doing nothing before it disappeared this morning. Anyway it has reappeared just now, but still doing nothing. Wow you did well with your delivery, when I specced mine June 8th they told me late Nov or early Dec.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
New member here, joined up to see how everyone else gettin on with their MY19 orders because it seems like I’m never getting a car. Specced it June 8th, but went back a few weeks later to confirm and got charged a price rise. Put 2k deposit on a Saturday morning including pack 3 and ceramic seats, then got a call Monday to say options have changed and I must delete either pack 3 or ceramic seats. I pulled out, then dealer offered he can spec everything on pack 3 as separate items except the chrome trim round the windows. Go figure!

Got several build and delivery predictions from dealer then contacted the Mustang girls. At first they thought it was a Bullitt then gave me last week sometime as the build date. Got window sticker 9Nov with blend date of 20 Nov but so far nothing changed on Etis to suggest anything getting made. Oh and window sticker has the wrong wheels.

Dealer says delivery 9th Jan. I’m cheesed off, if it’s not here by then I’m walking away. Last time I ordered a new car it was fun!

How y’all put up with this??

And here’s the latest, it has disappeared off Etis, “You have entered an invalid VIN”
The dealer was correct that you cannot have ceramic seats with a custom pack. You can spec independently but you don't get the MY19 leather centre console covering apparently. Anyway if you have a window sticker with a blend date of 2oth November it has been built. ETIS will take 10 days or so to update with the full build details. I think dealer delivery by 9th Jan is realistic but could be a bit later with Christmas and weather. How is this a hassle ?

Custom pack wheels are the forged alloys - they are a separate option if you don't specify a custom pack 3 or 4

Pegasus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Mustang GT
How long has the gap between blend date and update on Etis been for people on MY19s?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It was about a week between build date and etis update, when was your build date?

Pegasus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Mustang GT
20th November, still just showing no update on Etis, just as:
Mustang, MOD 5.0L-4V DOHC SEFI NA

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)