OP
OP
Zinc03svt

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I did, those updates for your VIN is for their canned tunes... not custom tunes.
Updating the device and reloading the custom tune fixed the issues then...magically. They all may not be for canned is my point.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zinc03svt

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
That or @ 4000 miles my A10 broke in...

OP
OP
Zinc03svt

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Don’t think SCT is working that hard at canned tuned updates realizing 98% of their device tunes are custom via tuner.

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Don’t think SCT is working that hard at canned tuned updates realizing 98% of their device tunes are custom via tuner.
Give them a call and ask, the updated files do not load into or optimize your custom tune in any way.

OP
OP
Zinc03svt

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Give them a call and ask, the updated files do not load into or optimize your custom tune in any way.
I never bothered my tuner with these things as it did it pre tune. Just sent him email to see if he did change this somehow in the tune or device updates had anything to do with it. ?? I was under assumption the updates did it.

Sponsored

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I never bothered my tuner with these things as it did it pre tune. Just sent him email to see if he did change this somehow in the tune or device updates had anything to do with it. ?? I was under assumption the updates did it.
Lol sct updates have zero I repeat ZERO to do with a custom tune

OP
OP
Zinc03svt

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
If it is not updates nor tune?
This has me really puzzled. Lol.

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I did say flare and hard downshifts were there pre tune? Why did it stop after updates? Jenny
Why don’t you call sct and your tuner
and ask them. If I was either of them I would laugh at you, then call you stupid, then ask you to come to my office so I could then laugh at face your face .

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Lol. Great one except why did something change is the question? Another member same result. I’d nail your ass to wooden door and stuff pig shit in your mouth, but that would not be nice either would it... lol.
Nothing changed in your tune. Sct tuner updates only change your tuner software. They don’t do anything to your tune. It’s in your head. Hence why I said your stupid. Lol. Done with you now

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Awesome the bdx does updates through wifi.
With my x4 if i would not change my tune for a while I have to revert to stock, update sct software, then upload the desired tune.
Thanks for the info OP. :thumbsup:
Sponsored