Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Hi new to the site, collected my Bullitt from Allen Ford last Sunday, think most things on UK spec now been clarified, but on green stitching, my car has green stitching to door panels, centre console, knee bolsters and centre console box lid, but not to the tops of the dashboard cowls like the US spec cars - just the normal moulded fake stitching. In addition my floormats are standard black, not green stitched - can anyone confirm this is the same for all UK cars or have I just been given the wrong mats! Share the disappointment of others about the strut brace, centre dials, torsen diff etc ..... but the sound when it starts up is amazing!
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
My mats only have black stitching too but they are only there are to put your feet on!
You have a great car, start driving it and enjoying it instead of obsessing about trivia!

Bullittdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
My mats only have black stitching too but they are only there are to put your feet on!
You have a great car, start driving it and enjoying it instead of obsessing about trivia!
Thanks for the info and for clarifying what mats are for too. Having read this thread and those on other sites, I think there are quite a few of us in export markets who want to understand exactly what spec of car we will receive given the stream of incorrect info from Ford, (including specifying green stitched Bullitt specific mats for the UK!), and wouldn’t necessarily regard that as obsessing about trivia. Agree with you that it is a great car, delighted with mine and the improvement over my previous 2016 5.0gt is significant in lots of areas.

Sponsored

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt
Cool! Thanks Spider! very enjoyable, heightens my anticipation! Never been to the IOM, looks incredible.
I was on that road this sept in my Toyota Aygo 1.0 before i got the MY19 GT.Cant wait to go back next year:rockon:

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird
Superbly filmed clip, really does the Mustang justice. That 5.0 Bullitt 'stang sounds tremendous on full throttle. It is so similar in sound to the original 390 GT fastback that McQueen drove in Bullitt.
Ford have really nailed the new Bullitt image wise. They have managed to balance classic heritage with modernism perfectly.

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It's worth the effort to come over to the IOM, it really is.
Yes I really should, perhaps with The Bullitt when it arrives, driving a Saxo for the Winter, shouldn't think the IOM authorities would allow it on the island:giggle:

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
There is no MOT test over here and as a consequence there are some terrible sheds driving around. Couple this with no speed limit on most roads and 16 year olds allowed to drive it is amazing that there are any Manx left.
and yet your accident and fatality rate is lower than the m1 and m62 where they've implemented these "variable speed" camera's ...

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
and yet your accident and fatality rate is lower than the m1 and m62 where they've implemented these "variable speed" camera's ...
I work with a guy who wored on the variable speed camera's implementation, even he agrees they're totally b0llocks, and when contemplating if they would be input, they said that it wasn't the best option. Average speed checks were the best solutions to traffic management and "efficient traffic lights" (That run on traffic etc), they'd mainly be used in the off roads to stop queues from building up.

What do we end up with?

Variable speed limits dropping from 70 to 40 because there's a queue to get onto a roundabout on the off ramp. MOOOORRRONNNSSSSSSSSS!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Variable speed limits dropping from 70 to 40 because there's a queue to get onto a roundabout on the off ramp. MOOOORRRONNNSSSSSSSSS!
its pure revenue generation nothing else at 4pm the m1 near sheffield default drops to 40mph even when there's no traffic on the road and its free flowing, I was going down it the other day pottering at a sensible speed then everything flashes up 40 and i was the only car on the road as far as i could see infront of me

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
its pure revenue generation nothing else at 4pm the m1 near sheffield default drops to 40mph even when there's no traffic on the road and its free flowing, I was going down it the other day pottering at a sensible speed then everything flashes up 40 and i was the only car on the road as far as i could see infront of me
They are also used to hit emissions targets.

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, i do a lot of travels up to rotherham/swinton/sheffield with work now a days
They are also used to hit emissions targets.

You tried sitting ya big ass v8 at 40 in 2nd gear, eats petrol mate :p

(i joke).

But it's counter productive for emissions in traffic.
Sponsored