Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
If he hadn't have worn those socks, would your opinion of him and his actions have changed?

Would you think "yeah, that kneeling QB has a point....too many cops shootings where people of color die?"
You know who is shooting people of color???
People Of Color!!!
But know body even talks about that.
Sponsored

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
Your post was dishonest and you know it; you can't back away from that BS.

I don't have a "movement"... nice try... name calling thing won't work here. Why would I know where you got that from if I'm not "educated"? I know a wide variety of stats...

No emotions in it.... nice try and typical refraction.

It is all about having a conversation and you are not even trying. None of your posts are trying. How about you take emotion and politics out of it and attempt to follow along and be honest....
You don't want to have a conversation. A conversation has two points of view, and you only want to hear one.

The stats are out there. Educate yourself. "But you don't hear me tho"...

Last edited:

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Trump told people kneeling was a problem. He needed to throw another hate grenade to amp up the base and keep the focus on himself for another few news cycles. Kaepernick was the perfect target because he was an under-performing black guy. Had Tom Brady kneeled for the same reason, Trump wouldn't have said a word.

The kneeling isn't the issue. The police violence against minorities is the issue. The kneeling is the spotlight on the police violence.
Curious if the OP is a subject of Australian/British rule or a U.S. Citizen currently residing in Australia for work, government, or educational reasons.

Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I know what you mean! Wearing white footwear after Labor day? How out of line with fashion protocol is that? Even Santa knows not to wear white boots after Labor Day.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
She outperformed the Raiders last night.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Still bitter from losing the SB after being up 28-3 late in the third, eh :)

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
that should be her last game. Time to put an end to this shit. You kneel. Next game you sit. :flag:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
lol.

You're healthcare is totally shagged, your economy is screwed (compared to ours), you have a mass shooting every day, the "illegals" have overrun the place, half your population cant find a lousy $400, kids are wearing kevlar backpacks to school and a third of the population believe you'll have a civil war in the next five years.

The Grand Canyon is still nice though. You keep on truckin' :)
We have a mass shooting everyday? Exaggerate much? Why yes..yes you do. Are you sure you aren't on Yellow Bullet and a whiny sniveling troll for the Democrats injecting your hate from afar? Constantly told to keep your nose outta OUR politics?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Trump told people kneeling was a problem. He needed to throw another hate grenade to amp up the base and keep the focus on himself for another few news cycles. Kaepernick was the perfect target because he was an under-performing black guy. Had Tom Brady kneeled for the same reason, Trump wouldn't have said a word.

The kneeling isn't the issue. The police violence against minorities is the issue. The kneeling is the spotlight on the police violence.
What about the violence on black on black crime? Was Kaepernick kneeling for that too? Or the blacks that shoot police because they have warrants and don't want to go back to jail? Was Kaepernick kneeling for the justice for those cops too?

Trump didn't tell me it was a problem. First time I saw it it was a problem for me before Trump chimed in on it. As a season ticket holder for the Bucs and a retired member of the military I know why I stand and I didn't like the kneeling. Before the anthem we give tribute to those in the stands that are serving or have served as well as the military members who lost their lives. They have veterans from previous wars in attendence that we stand to honor before the anthem.

Kaepernick cared not about this cause until he starting dating a co-founder of the BLM movement. She used him as the goat he is to get her cause on the national stage. Then the dumbfuck goes and insults ever Cuban born in Cuba and those who fled here to the USA and started over by wearing a t-shirt supporting Castro.... a dictator that killed and imprisoned tens of thousands of people who disagreed with him. now add in the socks with pigs on them and you have a better picture of Kapernick....... He is for a dictator that killed and imprisoned anyone that disagreed with him and he supports violence against police.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
We have a mass shooting everyday? Exaggerate much? Why yes..yes you do. Are you sure you aren't on Yellow Bullet and a whiny sniveling troll for the Democrats injecting your hate from afar? Constantly told to keep your nose outta OUR politics?
Why yes...as it turns out, I do exaggerate.

In 2016 you had 382 mass shootings. In 2017 you had 346 mass shootings. So, in the last two completed years you've had 364 per year.

My apologies. In the last two years you were two mass shootings short of one per day. Congratulations America.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.